ricchubunny

D.I.D. on indefinite hiatus

Due to Vo.茜(akane) bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, D.I.D. will have to cease their activities in the end of august.

The scheduled lives will be held without the vocalist and the single that would be released on 2014/06/25 canceled.

what the hell?!

please hire satsuki as vocalist & hope akane gets better (idk how good is japanese mental health care, though)

I wonder why they ended up cancelling the release though, assuming most of recording would've been done already :(

He's been struggling with this since Para:noir so it's about time he takes some time off to get it treated - hopefully he'll be back some day :(

I wonder why they ended up cancelling the release though, assuming most of recording would've been done already :(

The reason is exactly that : its not done yet, so they have to cancel.

Akane's disorder is so severe that he cant even meet or talk to the members, who told them about whats happening is his family.

Seems like there's not too many chances to him leave the hospital anymore.

Schizoaffective Disorder is no fucking joke...my uncle suffers from it and it has pretty much killed any of his ability to be a functioning person in society...and that is while he is on medication. I have heard some stories from my Mother about some times when he had stopped and it is just not a fun time for anyone. :(

I can't say I much cared for D.!.D, but that is some pretty terrible news.

That sucks so bad in so many ways, but I want to stay positive and hope 茜 comes back.

He was a really unique entity, and a void will be left in his absence.

They made lots of awesome music, I hope to hear them again someday.

I have a lot of questions but I'm going to keep them to myself. All I have to say is goddamnit, every time I decide to start liking a VK band there's a reason they can't stick around.

That sucks so bad in so many ways, but I want to stay positive and hope 茜 comes back.

He was a really unique entity, and a void will be left in his absence.

They made lots of awesome music, I hope to hear them again someday.

Family said its impossible to him be recovered....I still cant believe.

Btw, some of the stuff that he wrote in the hospital : https://twitter.com/did_sho/status/473699088806838272/photo/1

Family said its impossible to him be recovered....I still cant believe.

Btw, some of the stuff that he wrote in the hospital : https://twitter.com/did_sho/status/473699088806838272/photo/1

Schizoaffective Disorder is not something that goes away, he will have to deal with it for the rest of his life. As much as I hate to say it, I would be fairly confident that he will never return to music, at least never in the same way (that is if it is anything like how my uncle suffers from it).

Schizoaffective Disorder is not something that goes away, he will have to deal with it for the rest of his life. As much as I hate to say it, I would be fairly confident that he will never return to music, at least never in the same way (that is if it is anything like how my uncle suffers from it).

Thats what i mean. They said he will never be able to do music again 

Probably. Bands usually use "無期限活動休止" for disbandment, so...

Maybe they could find another vocalist...? But idk, Akane's voice was special, i dont think their sound would  be the same

If they could find another vocalist they wouldn't cease activities. They'd just part ways with Akane and start the search while they still have steam. Maybe they would even have a guest vocalist fill-in for all of the concerts that Akane can no longer do.

There are things they can do if they want to continue, but those ominous announcements and the way the band has reacted to the news says all that needs to be known.

actually i think it may take some time...? I really don't know, i just want him to be fine, somehow :(

Same.. I almost feel like I don't even care whether D.I.D. is coming back, as long as Akane can lead a reasonably normal life.

Also, reading the stuff he doodled was just..painful ;_;

Well he is allegedly also a drug addict who smokes jehova and I've seen him implore people to vote for a Japanese nazi on twitter too.

akane2_zps86ca4475.png

All in all, he was the man. 

Btw, some of the stuff that he wrote in the hospital : https://twitter.com/...6838272/photo/1

Also, reading the stuff he doodled was just..painful ;_;

Is this in reference to above? Are those song lyrics on the papers or?

Is this in reference to above? Are those song lyrics on the papers or?

I thought they were lyrics at first...although I'm not sure.

I've no idea how bad his condition is but I suspect he isn't in a state to be consciously "writing" lyrics. It's probably more a reflection of the kind of thoughts running through his mind at the moment? Either way they are heart-wrenching to read. I've done quite a bit of trauma studies myself and we often analyze "textbook examples" of reflexive writings etc.; but when you start connecting the words to a face, an actual person, and what he might possibly be feeling, everything just gets a lot more real and sad at the same time.

this is the new fashion style ? after, yuuki of Lustknot akane... Visual kei makes people freak...

hpe he can be treated

Wel... it seems this is the akane we all know. And I feel kinda sad about it. I just hope him to be free.