Trombe

MEJIBRAY live postponement

MEJIBRAY one-man live "新章:SM=イツカヒビキワタルウツクシキミニクイヴォイスダイバー" since Hiroshima NAMIKI JUNCTION at 2014/05/23 and up to Nagoya BOTTOM LINE at 2014/06/01 will be postponed due to bone fracture of Dr.メト(meto) caused in an accident

Don't understand why Ko-ki gets hurt in VIVID and people say that seems suspicious but Meto gets hurt and everyone is like "aww poor Meto"....That being stated...."aww poor Meto" He's my favorite in the group lol

Don't understand why Ko-ki gets hurt in VIVID and people say that seems suspicious but Meto gets hurt and everyone is like "aww poor Meto"....That being stated...."aww poor Meto" He's my favorite in the group lol

I just said that cuz they cancelled some concerts but didnt cancel the final, like, how would they know that he'll be good to play in the final but not in the others? Also i heard that these tickets werent selling well, so it sounded like a big coincidence to me.

Hope Meto get well soon!

their one-man live at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2014/06/06 will be also postponed

メト(meto) injuries details:
upper right jaw bone fracture
right zygomatic fracture
right clavicle distal end fracture
right iliac avulsion fracture
right subcapsular renal injuries

NIGHTMARE Gt.柩(hitsugi) has mentioned that he and MEJIBRAY Dr.メト(meto) were injured in a fall-down accident at 2014/05/22, and his live performance will not be affected despite his rib fracture

Can't they get a temporary drummer for the shows? His injuries seem serious.

Probably way too soon to learn the songs and know how to play with them. If the drumming is off the whole show is ruined.

Meto is still in the hospital, I believe he is talking about Hitsugi is continuing with his lives because he can still move around with his rib fracture.  Hitsugi basically said they went out together, probably got drunk and they both fell out a window.  Don't know how that happens.  But I hope they both get better soon!

MEJIBRAY Dr.メト(meto) has been discharged from hospital, but support Dr. will be invited to substitute his part at their live in 2014/07-08