Trombe

Moi dix Mois Gt.K has passed away

Moi dix Mois members have been informed by family member of K at 2014/05/19 that K has been found as passed away at his home, and their live at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2014/05/24 will be cancelled

Oh my gosh, that is heartbreaking news. I've always loved K, thought he was so different and unique. And very talented. 

May he find peace in the afterlife and the members of Moi dix Mois find solace in each other.

wha-wha-what.

I just wanted to check in here to see what's up and that's the first thing I read, ugh X_X I am really speechless. In the recent years I didn't follow MdM as much as I used to in the mid 2000s, but they are still important to me, as they were my first VK band. Therefore it makes me really sad to hear one of my fav members to pass away. I wonder if they'll search for a new guitarist :/

What a sad news.

I think they should tell the fans the cause of death. Maybe not details but since he was a public figure fans deserve a bit of information.

I hope these sudden deaths stop in Visual Kei.

Guest mitsu the indie girl

Such sad news....

May he rest in peace and be remembered for his contribution to visual kei!

Moi dix Mois will hold K mourning one-man live "暗黒大典礼祭(ankoku daitenreisai)~Scarlet Sabbath~" at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO at 2014/09/15, at which Gt.K guitar data will be used (i.e. as-if last live of Gt.K)