sai

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

here's what we know so far according the scans, from Serebii

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming games. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Diancie. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as ??? while Mega Sceptile has Lightning Rod and Mega Swampert has the ability Swift Swim.
Groudon & Kyogre's new "Mega Evolutions" are known as Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Groudon & Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Kyogre and are said to be a regression called Ancient Devolution. Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution
Both the Mach and Acro Bike make a return in this game and Team Aqua & Team Magma both return as well. Team Magma is lead once again by Maxie, and his Admins: Tabitha & Courtney. Team Aqua is lead by Archie and his admins Matt and Shelley, all of whom have been redesigned. Like the originals the team you face varies depending upon the game
The Mega Evolution activating item in this game is the Mega Bangle.

aw man I was hoping for a cool ability for Sceptile like Protean or Adaptablity, but Lightingrod? wtf. I guess it'll be sort of useful on rain teams, but I don't even see those anymore ever since weather got nerfed. I'm really surprised Diancie's getting a mega evolution, I thought we weren't getting any Gen 6 mega soon hopefully other Gen 6 pokes get mega evos too.

THE HYPE IS REAL OMFG. I'm not too big on the boy figure, but I really like the girl's redesign, the new hair accessoire is adorable.

I wonder if Nintendo will be revealing more on their E3 panel this Tuesday?

I actually really like the male charachter. Maybe I'm just being nostalgic, but Brendan is my fave playable male charachter. I'm so happy they kept the iconic white hat too. I never liked May, and her redesign didn't change my mind. And I really hope GF/Nintendo reveals more! I'm so hyped for this game. :wan-04:

I wonder if they'll add more version-specific megas, although this time they'll probably be called α and β instead of X and Y.

don't you mean α and Ω??

I actually really like the male charachter. Maybe I'm just being nostalgic, but Brendan is my fave playable male charachter. I'm so happy they kept the iconic white hat too. I never liked May, and her redesign didn't change my mind. And I really hope GF/Nintendo reveals more! I'm so hyped for this game. :wan-04:

That's okay! Opinions differ! Even though I don't like the design that much (but I personally think it's not because of the outfit, but because of the somehow odd way the eyes are drawn) I love it too that they kept the hat. Now you can actually see that it's a hat and not his hair (I only found out this was a hat like 7 months ago LOL). I am very nostalgic about May because Ruby was the first game I played and I of course played as the female at that time, so that's probably why! The redesigns seem to be closer to the Emerald looks than the Ruby/Sapphire looks though! I'm kind of sad they didn't keep Emerald's storyline of having both villain teams in each game, so I'm going to have to choose again :(

don't you mean α and Ω??

herp, yes.

The also released a small gameplay trailer:

Looks like they're using the same graphics engine as X and Y, which I'm fine with. Hopefully it doesn't have the same noticeable lag during swarms.

fuck swarm lags lmfao

I saw it today, loving it so far! Can't wait for this game to release, seems like I need to put November 21st in my agenda ;3;

tumblr_inline_n8fndwTT4u1r4v7vo.jpg

Secret Bases are returning, and you can even visit other people's Secret Bases via Streetpass.

HOORAY.

Guest MollyMouse

tumblr_inline_n8fndwTT4u1r4v7vo.jpg

Secret Bases are returning, and you can even visit other people's Secret Bases via Streetpass.

HOORAY.

theres also something along the lines of becoming a gym leader or something with your secret bases

Just when I thought I was done fangirling...god damn it <3

"Have you ever wanted to set up your own gym and have others come to face you based on your own rules? Well now that is possible thanks to the addition of Secret Bases in the latest game. Decorate your Secret Base in whatever way you wish with decorations you find in the game. Set the rules of the gym, down to the types of Pokemon battles.

At this point others can come and challenge you to battles, just like a gym battle, or just talk with you if you would like. If someone really likes your Secret Base, you can become Secret Pals with them and have them come back in the future. By visiting other Secret Bases, you can obtain one flag per day from each Secret Base you visit, which will earn you special rewards and rank as time goes onward"

MEGA RAYQUAZA LOOKS AMAAAAZING and it's going to be so OP omg. The new move Dragon Ascend looks incredible too! The animation is even prettier than the Draco Meteor one.

I've pre-ordered Saphir Alpha (sorry, Sapphire. It's Saphir in France lol) since august 6th, can't wait to have it (and yea, I'm 27 and still playing Pokemon, I should hide from my shame into a cave lmao). I've never played Ruby/Sapphire before so it'll be new to me.

I'll probably be skipping these to be honest... I'll have a bunch of other stuff to play around that time and even if I did buy it, it would probably just sit there for a while before i get to it if I got to it xD

Anyone with X/Y want a code for Diancie? If you transfer Diancie to ORAS once they come out next week you can get a mega stone for it in game. My gamestop hooked me up(since they didn't have any mega shiny Gengar codes left) so I've got 5 codes available. :D I'm not sure if the codes only work for US games or if they'll work in games in other countries though. 

Anyone with X/Y want a code for Diancie? If you transfer Diancie to ORAS once they come out next week you can get a mega stone for it in game. My gamestop hooked me up(since they didn't have any mega shiny Gengar codes left) so I've got 5 codes available. :D I'm not sure if the codes only work for US games or if they'll work in games in other countries though. 

I need one too, please :(

The only gamestop I know of near me that gives out codes or events at all closed...

Can I claim one? 

Yep! :D

edit: All 5 codes have been sent. :3 Hopefully it'll work for you sai. If it doesn't just let me know and I'll use it to get the Diancie for you and we can figure out a good time to do a trade(you can send me a noob pokemon, I don't even care tbh).