Trombe

LICKER Ba.SeN has been fired & new maxi single release

LICKER Ba.SeN, who has been absent at their live at 2014/04/26 due to his health problems, has been fired at 2014/04/27

their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2014/06/25, althouh details have not yet been announced

This isnt a fair reason IMO to fire a band member. Don't know if it's Cra making the decisions or the management but this is really not fair. Unless he has repeatedly missed lives I find this unacceptable.

Guest mitsu the indie girl

This band is still around?....

^they had just reformed a couple months ago. They disbanded, reformed as Kohaku, changed their name to XI and then brought this back.

This isnt a fair reason IMO to fire a band member. Don't know if it's Cra making the decisions or the management but this is really not fair. Unless he has repeatedly missed lives I find this unacceptable.

What exactly do you know about this? Do you even know what kind of health problems it is? If you do not, then you are not one to talk about what's fair and unfair in this situation.

What exactly do you know about this? Do you even know what kind of health problems it is? If you do not, then you are not one to talk about what's fair and unfair in this situation.

It is the band and managements job to do their own PR work.

If all the information Chibiman has is what is listed above (that they fired a member because he was sick) the best he can do is have an opinion on what he has heard so far , which he still seems to be keeping an open mind to.

If the band doesnt want a bad image or fans feeling uneasy they should have announced the facts and cleared things up first. Otherwise... all fans can do is react to what info they have, it's human nature.

What exactly do you know about this? Do you even know what kind of health problems it is? If you do not, then you are not one to talk about

what's fair and unfair in this situation.

All I was saying is that the bassist may still have wanted to be a part of the band and that it was unfair to fire him rather than allow him time off from the band as a hiatus to recover. Obviously im not aware of what condition he is in, so I apologize if that I had said came off improperly.

I agree with smilesxchibi and Tetora.

Not only do I find it unacceptable, I think it's nothing short of a PR disaster. Under these circumstances, usually said member goes on hiatus to recover or leaves on his own accord (or at least, superficially, appears to do so).

Firing him outright one day after missing a live is just poor. At least they could have found a better-sounding excuse.

I think my main issue with this is the word 'fired'.

It just, makes it sound cruel and horrible.

It's not that they just, y'know, got together and mutually decided that their progress was being halted by the man's illness or something, no, from what I can read, they just fired him.

That, in my opinion, is unjust.

Firing him outright one day after missing a live is just poor. At least they could have found a better-sounding excuse.

And this is the reason? He was ill for one day, so they fired him because of that? If that's the reason, then yes, it was horrible. But even if they use the word "fired", it can still have been a mutual agreeement. I wouldn't know.

Have they written more than what's in the OP? A longer statement?

Which Licker is this btw? For some reason I get the feeling this is another Licker than the one I know. :P

A, cool. I thought they had disbanded a long time ago. How much have they released? Their first couple of releases were amazing. I guess I should get a hold on their material again.

Not sure if you're hinting to the fact that I should write a bands' name the same way they stylize it, but I don't do that.

I believe they've had a couple singles and a mini (before their diabandment) though they currently only list one release on their site. They did disband a couple years back but I assume Cra wanted to revive this band.

Oh no, no. I was just confirming that it was Cra's licker and not some other project. That's all.

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "声(koe) / 情景(joukei)" (1,500yen)

[track list]
01.声(koe)
02.情景(joukei)

their PV DVD "声(koe)" will be enclosed if purchasing that new maxi single "声(koe) / 情景(joukei)" at their live since Shinsaibashi club ALIVE at 2014/06/22

Wow, they've changed a lot ! They kind of seem to be plagiarizing DIAURA, both visually and musically, but this happens to be waaaaay better than everything else they've released before, so I'm digging this.