Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-NEGA Gt.SAN new band "the:Ø" has formed

Well I actually did fall in love with that voice. And yeah, it's kinda simple but the songs are catchy and I like what they are talking about. Hope the band the best. ♥

^ dude, this is not a twitter to tell everyone what are you doing atm. if you're really have a need for that just use status updates function or random thoughts thread.

^ dude, this is not a twitter to tell everyone what are you doing atm. if you're really have a need for that just use status updates function or random thoughts thread.

Lol what? that was referring to this project. 

Opinions that can be summarised in less than three words are not beneficial to anyone.

As for the band...how did Jin manage to take all of Nega's sound with him? I would've thought San's style was the most pronounced...but he left it behind somehow.

I mean, it's great that he's versatile, but it makes Jin seem magical.

I'm not the only person on this thread to post a reply of three or less words but ok. Basically i thought the preview and look was kinda meh. There more than three words. 

Well that was...boring.

I really expected a lot more,especially with an ex-NEGA,but it ended up being disappointing :/

their live-limited one-coin single "The PURGE" will be released at their live since their first live at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/07/16 (500yen, limited 500), which will NOT be released through indie CD stores and their official web-shop

[track list]
01.The PURGE
02.The PURGE-Unplugged ver.-

btw their first look has been shown in their OHP

Opinions that can be summarised in less than three words are not beneficial to anyone.

As for the band...how did Jin manage to take all of Nega's sound with him? I would've thought San's style was the most pronounced...but he left it behind somehow.

I mean, it's great that he's versatile, but it makes Jin seem magical.

Jin is magical, that's really not hard to see. But most people refuse to.

it is announced at their live at Nishikujou BRAND NEW at 2014/09/14 that their new maxi single "distance" will be released at 2014/10/25 (1,620yen)

[track list]
01.pain killer(SE)
02.distance of...
03.Drama queen
04.VOICE

their official web-shop will open at 2014/10/01

SET-LIST at 2014/09/14:

SE.When I see the elephantman fly
01.the:Øry
02.unfulfilled
03.Drama queen
04.distance of...