Trombe

KAMIJO 2-month consecutive new maxi singles & album release

My jaw just hit the ground! Kamijo's got all the hoes this time!! :-D

Omfg, this is just too funny to watch, seriously xD but I can't wait to hear the whole thing, it sounds more different than what he normally does.

I think it sounds great and exciting :D I'm sure he'll get back to the noble vampire stuff soon. This is definitely a nice change of pace for the time being though I'm liking it.

Reminds me a bit of KISS IN THE DARK and GINGER of Exist Trace. These were good, soo... waitin' to hear ;)

Wow, so disappointing coming off of that great mini! It's even mastered so that the instruments can't even be heard―bad pop song!

nice joke 

HAHA SO FUNNEH RITE? 

At least I'm not so intolerant and i can appreciate something new ;) anyway I'll hold off further judgment until the full version or a longer preview.

HAHA SO FUNNEH RITE? 

At least I'm not so intolerant and i can appreciate something new ;) anyway I'll hold off further judgment until the full version or a longer preview.

WOW RIGHT CUZ THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW ON VISUAL KEI, NO ONE DID THIS BEFORE!!!

It just sounds awful in Kamijo's voice, doesnt suit him at all lol

This is Kamijo. The man is a true artist who defies genres and can entertain without needing to prove anything to his fans by sticking to the same thing over and over again, and this has always been his forte ever since Lareine, so whoever says that this 'new direction' he flows in to sucks, should remember where he comes from. They're his roots, he's always been more of a pop-artist rather than a metal-vocalist, or if anything it proves that he can pull off multiple genres just fine. And he pulls it off without embarassing himself like most artists would because even if he is cheesy, he is just flawless anyway.

WOW RIGHT CUZ THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW ON VISUAL KEI, NO ONE DID THIS BEFORE!!!

It just sounds awful in Kamijo's voice, doesnt suit him at all lol

It's new for kamijo, i never said no one ever did it before.  Maybe he wanted a break from the formulaic stuff he's been doing since forever? I bet his next single will be the old kamijo yet again. I highly doubt he'll keep this style for a long while.  

I still have my doubts about this after hearing it some more but we'll see what happens. 

I pretty much figured the song would be jazz/swing inspired to promote a sense of sexuality to the song, so I'm glad I was right but like... This sound isn't quite good enough for me to consider it his best. I'm just glad he's taking a different approach to his solo music. The last couple releases were amazing, but I'm glad to see "Kamijo" as a solo artist try something different.

But I'm hoping the b-sides and the single in July will just sound better even if they're the same style of music.

Hmm, to be honest, this single sounds like KAMIJO is selling out, so to speak...

This song might help as a break from all the more saddened songs he has written so far and in that sense I think it is OK. So just to give some fun to fans when attending his concerts.

Ugh, Moulin Rouge just fits his sass so much, I can't help but absolutely love it. 

And the third song in the preview sounds amazing too.

I don't really like jazzyish vk, but at least kamijo does it better than what is typically written in this style by other lessers, and 2nd snippet sounds lovely.