Peace Heavy mk II

Kamijo: New Single to be Released in June

Kamijo is going to release a new single on June 18th, 2014, although any further details have not yet been announced. It will come in 3 types like his first single: type-A + B will be the versions with a DVD, and there is a edition that's just a CD.

It is available for preorder on CDJapan; it will cost 1200 yen ($11.77) for the regular edition, and 1800 yen ($17.66) for the limited editions.

Welp. That man will be the death of me. He's quite on fire though, a lot more than what we saw of the last year of Versailles.

He didn't compose much in Versailles. I'm sure he's had ideas for other songs for years, so that's what he's giving us now.

He didn't compose much in Versailles. I'm sure he's had ideas for other songs for years, so that's what he's giving us now.

tumblr_n3u202QvAI1rhdl49o1_400.png

Break down of Versailles compositions. Tried to not have things get counted twice unless they have a different name, like the two versions of Princess. This is excluding the instrumental pieces from Ascendead Master, Sforzando, and the SE on their Anthologie collection album.

Their early works tended to be 4 by Kamjio, 4 by Hizaki, 3 by Teru, 1 or 2 tracks by "Versailles." Gradually it evolved into 4 or 5 by Kamijo or Hizaki, 2 by Teru, then their last album and singles were predominantly written by Hizaki.

tumblr_n3u202QvAI1rhdl49o1_400.png

Break down of Versailles compositions. Tried to not have things get counted twice unless they have a different name, like the two versions of Princess. This is excluding the instrumental pieces from Ascendead Master, Sforzando, and the SE on their Anthologie collection album.

Their early works tended to be 4 by Kamjio, 4 by Hizaki, 3 by Teru, 1 or 2 tracks by "Versailles." Gradually it evolved into 4 or 5 by Kamijo or Hizaki, 2 by Teru, then their last album and singles were predominantly written by Hizaki.

Yeah I was going to say that Kamijo was definitely the second most influential composer that Versailles had... (I love how Jasmine didn't compose fucking anything at all...)

Anyway, I am really excited to know he has a new single coming. Hope it was as interesting as Louis.

Yeah I was going to say that Kamijo was definitely the second most influential composer that Versailles had... (I love how Jasmine didn't compose fucking anything at all...)

Anyway, I am really excited to know he has a new single coming. Hope it was as interesting as Louis.

But Jasmine was part of the rhythm section, he's just as important in maintaining that part as the composer. I always felt something was off in Jubilee, I think it's due to Hizaki taking over the bass and gave the rhythm section a different sound compare to Noble and Lyrical Sympathy.

I don't think full credit is given in the liner notes, instead, they probably have an easy-going credit system. If you guys listened to the Vampire Stories soundtrack, one where Asagi dies, there's a track called "False Face". That track is basically a piano version of "Holy Grail -Amoroso-" which Hizaki takes sole credit for in "Versailles". Vampire Stories came out before "Versailles" album so Kamijo should've have been partly credited.

On another note, I am still on the look for a decent quality stream or DL link for Vampire Stories with subs. Anybody?