Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Sadie new mini album "bleach" release

it is announced at Sadie one-man live "COUNTING THE 9 EXPERIENCE" at Nanba HATCH at 2014/03/21 that their new mini album "bleach" will be released at 2014/05/14 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (3,024yen) will include CD (6 songs)+DVD (including PV), limited edition TYPE B (3,024yen) will include CD (6 songs)+DVD (including PV making), and regular edition (2,484yen) will include CD (6 songs+1 unplugged song) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "BLEACH OUT A BLACK STAIN" since Nagoya BOTTOM LINE at 2014/05/16 and up to tour final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/06/05

SET-LIST at 2014/03/21:

01.迷彩
02.Rosario-ロザリオ-
03.心眼
04.MAD-ROID
05.Juggernaut
06.Crimson Tear
07.Ice Romancer
08.愛の罠
09.GRUDGE OF SORROW
10.marionette
11.RED LINE
12.斑-まだら-
13.BURST ZERO
14.SUICIDAL ROCK CITY
15.STARRING
16.THE REQUIEM
17.obstacle progress
18.Payment of vomiter
19.ドレス
20.daydream
21.サイレントイヴ
22.under the chaos
23.ever
24.Barking the enemy
25.Jealousy
26.VIRTUAL FAKEMAN
27.雪月花
28.棘-toge-
29.Grieving the dead soul
30.赤蝶々
31.Deadly Masquerade
32.妄想被虐性癖
33.Rain fall
34.METEOR
35.GIMMICK
36.Dustin' fucker life
37.クライモア
38.サイコカルチャー
39.陽炎
40.a holy terrors

I have been indifferent about their releases since COLD BLOOD. Nothing really caught my ear since. But regardless of how this mini will turn out, I'll still check it out.

Haven't even tried their new album yet, but it's a mini and they do good with those so I'm looking forward to hearing more

I hate don't like their last album (I'm the only one? LOL), I hope that this new mini will be better

When they're popular enough to visit Europe for an entire tour because we all know World Tour to a VK band usually always means Europe and one South American country

When they're popular enough to visit Europe for an entire tour because we all know World Tour to a VK band usually always means Europe and one South American country

Bullshit ! Many bands nobody cares about come often. I don't care if they come and only play in filthy shitholes for 50 people. Many bands do this and survive.

Very curious to see how RINKAKU and Sustain The Untruth will be translated by SADIE. 

They have a bad tendency to not be consistent quality wise. Like they'll have a boss album and their mini's/single cept for GAIN will be crap. And it hasn't even been a proper gap imo from MADRIGAL to this...

Skeptical.

[CD track list]
01.bleach
02.Voice of pain
03.追恋の華(tsuiren no hana)
04.Sexual affection
05.溺れる魚(oboreru sakana)
06.嘆きの幸福(nageki no koufuku)
07.サイレントイヴ(silent eve)(plugless ver.) (included in regular edition)

Song sounds horrible. BUT I am so glad they are dropping that horrible MADRIGAL de MARIA sound. What the hell were they thinking.

Sign in to follow this