Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

12012 Gt.須賀勇介(suga yuusuke) will depart

I think this can be a good thing for the band. Get in someone new with fresh blood, fresh ideas and so on. It's not like they have made anything good since 06 anyway.

They might disband too.

An Important Announcement for Everyone Supporting 12012

At this time, we are announcing that after the final performance of our current tour,

“THE FANGS OF KILLER 「SEVEN?? SADNESS?? on December 12th at Le Foret Museum in Roppongi,

gutiarist Yuusuke Suga will be leaving 12012.

We arrived at this decision after numerous discussions between the members and staff.

We sincerely apologize to everyone who has been supporting us for this unexpected announcement.

Furthermore, regarding the future of the band, we cannot currently make a decision whether or not

the band will continue on with the remaining four members, Wataru Miyawaki, Hiroaki Sakai, Tomoyuki

Enya and Tohru Kawauchi. We apologize for making you worry, however, we hope that you can understand

our situation. The members and staff will all continue to put their full power into the performances up until

December 12th, so we ask for your understanding and for your continued support.

they could either get an ex-rentrer en soi guitarist, for example, or disband.

they will make pretty neat music under free-will, but in any case, I can't see them lasting longer than another two years.

They will probably release about 5 new singles and a full album, and than psshhhhh, they will disband eventually.

Strange, just the other day I was thinking about 12012 disbanding soon... And then this! It was pretty expected though.

I enjoy their music, but I will admit that their future is very predictable, disbandment.

I agree, those really seem to be their only two options now.

lol No.

Oh shut up. What if either Takumi or Shun decide join 12012? It was their decision to do so, therefore I really don't see why you would think that's funny or have a problem with it?

Unless... you're going to come back with some: "NO! TAKUMI & SHUN R 2 KOOL FOR 12012! R.E.S. NEEDS TO GET BACK 2GETHER!!!1!" If so, then GTFO. R.E.S. is dead.

lol No.

why not?

they would be playing pretty much the same music as they did in Res since 2007,

except Satsuki is more into lullabies and famewhoring atm.

not to mention Takumi did some arrangement work for Seven, and it was a quarter decent album.

yeah I don't think 12012 suck anymore. After a string of bull shit musically, this last album was really decent. It sucks they may be disbanding. They were one of the first visual bands I ever listen to.

they could disband and make new project with the name 12012 again but without the departed member, like that one band with ALL CAPITALS name now, it'll becoming a trend very soon lol

lol No.

why not?

they would be playing pretty much the same music as they did in Res since 2007,

except Satsuki is more into lullabies and famewhoring atm.

not to mention Takumi did some arrangement work for Seven, and it was a quarter decent album.

I know you were just trolling, but if anything Satsuki's style isn't whats popular at the moment. People love the hard stuff nowadays. Lareine-ish tunes aren't in vogue, so I really doubt fame-whoring is his intension.

I am RIDICULOUSLY drunk so if this doesn't make sense I'm sorry.

Sign in to follow this