Trombe

YOSHIKI important announcement

That fucker is finally going to let me go on my all-expenses paid trip to LA to attend the blue blood party I was promised... IN FUCKING 2010. 

I CAN ONLY FUCKING HOPE.

(Yes, I'm bitter. I WON IT DAMN IT. I WANT MY PRIZZZZZE.)

What? So you won a competition and you haven't gotten your prize yet? Please tell more :D

13.  Something to do with his god damn vampire headphones.... **** i wish we would get our new album already, but i think i've given up hope of that.  

i think it's best there is no new material from them anyway.  the X i loved was gone along with hide, so let their masterpiece work stay as such, and not get tainted by new stuff that won't ever live up to the hype.  

There was a Blue Blood contest about 4 years ago. I won. I was supposed to get to go to LA, go to the release party, get a copy of their new CD before anyone else (that was what I was really excited about tbh.) I sent in all my paperwork, they told me I'd be going in "the Spring" and then nothing. They even sent stuff to my house, telling me how I would go about getting everything when they released the cd, but... 

Nada. 

My tumblr followers keep telling me I should tweet at Yoshiki and tell him of my disappointment about it. I don't want to come off as a dick.

16. A 10 disc Blu-Ray set containing remastered live footage, all of their pvs, videos of hide doing whatever, and some stickers to 1-up L'arc~en~ciel priced at 59,999 yen. Bonus: Sugizo conspires to do the same for Luna Sea and begins writing another mediocre single

16. A 10 disc Blu-Ray set containing remastered live footage, all of their pvs, videos of hide doing whatever, and some stickers to 1-up L'arc~en~ciel priced at 59,999 yen. Bonus: Sugizo conspires to do the same for Luna Sea and begins writing another mediocre single

THIS. Now we have figured out Yoshiki's announcement.

EDIT// It's like 6 hours left to the announcement. How can I go to sleep without knowing Yoshiki's announcement??

Edited by paradoxal

THIS. Now we have figured out Yoshiki's announcement.

EDIT// It's like 6 hours left to the announcement. How can I go to sleep without knowing Yoshiki's announcement??

Wait I thought it was supposed to happen at 1pm Japanese time on February 19th, which has long since passed? 

and what is sugibo talking about with another announcement on 3.14?

I am so confused.

Wait I thought it was supposed to happen at 1pm Japanese time on February 19th, which has long since passed? 

I am so confused.

No, the first post says 2014/02/20 13:00 (Japanese time) and isn't it 8AM in Japan at the moment? So 5 hours of excruciating waiting.... What could he possibly announce??!

I am so confused.

yoshiki said on his twitter there will be another announcement on 314 about x japan.

@paradoxal oooooooooh I really don't know where I'm getting February 19th from then. I probably told myself it was 2.19 my time even though it was 2.20 their time.

@Sugibo oh, well that's cool that there will be an X announcement anyway, but it does make me wonder what the announcement tonight will be. 

@Sugibo oh, well that's cool that there will be an X announcement anyway, but it does make me wonder what the announcement tonight will be.

Don't expect much. It's YOSHIKI we're talking about.