Trombe

NIGHTMARE new album "TO BE OR NOT TO BE" release

NIGHTMARE new album "TO BE OR NOT TO BE" will be released at 2014/03/19 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A (3,780yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Gallows" PV & making), TYPE B (3,780yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ドラスティカ(drastica)" PV & making), and TYPE C (2,940yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Gallows
02.TO BE OR NOT TO BE
03.Dizzy
04.東京都羅刹区(tokyo-to rasetsu-ku)
05.リライト(rewrite)
06.Melt into blue sky.
07.-TRUTH-
08.Lulla[by≠bye]
09.TERMINAL
10.ドラスティカ(drastica)
11.極上脳震煉獄・弌式(gokujou noushin rengoku isshiki)
12.L.L.B
13.KENKA DRIVE-instrumental- (included in TYPE C)

to flop or not to flop

I have to say I like the new song titles, but given how packed their recent release schedule is and how awful all of their recent a-sides and side-projects were, I have very little expectations for this release.

I wonder if they're contemplating a disband after the next tour if the number of attendees does not reach 500,000 or something. I mean that title is p. suggestive.

I like the track list! But I can't believe how sudden this is. Hardly over a month away from the release.

Anyway I'm excited. Rewrite was really good.

A better title would be TO DISBAND OR NOT TO DISBAND

Anyway, looking forward to this release. :3 I think their last 2 singles were kinda cheap, but I still enjoyed Rewrite for some strange reasons.

Interesting titles : 東京都羅刹区 , 極上脳震煉獄・弌式
Are they gonna be similar to 極東乱心天国 , 東京傷年 ??
I hope their new songs are mainly compose by 咲人 , as he is the only hope for ナイトメア <3

I like it. I'm really going to have to get used to it though... I REALLY liked it, but then he started singing and I just thought his voice sounded different, like more strained or forced or something. But the song is not overall bad.

That chorus really didn't fit the rest of the preview. NIGHTMARE has basically caught the GazettE's disease of "we don't know how to make memorable choruses anymore", though they've been doing that for a while too I guess. Idk, I agree with ShanethVarosa; it sounded pretty rad until the guy started singing, lol.

As others said already, basically most of it sounds cool (especially that riffage + piano section in intro/post-chorus part) but WITHOUT Yomi.

So that makes him pretty much the weakest link of NIGHTMARE - hope he will hire a vocal coach or other members will find a better band to dabble with.

I must agree that Yomi sounds strangely off here.

His vocals are still powerful, but he sounds flat and uncomfortably nasal. I've noticed this the last couple of singles, but it has never been so obvious as in this preview. Hopefully he does something about it, because I would hate to lose such a distinctive voice in vk.

I must agree that Yomi sounds strangely off here.

His vocals are still powerful, but he sounds flat and uncomfortably nasal. I've noticed this the last couple of singles, but it has never been so obvious as in this preview. Hopefully he does something about it, because I would hate to lose such a distinctive voice in vk.

^you summed pretty much the exact same thing I wanted to say...the chorus part doesn't really fit the song...It will have to grow on me to make me like it as much as their other songs

So the new album will have "simple, shallow compositions" as an overall theme? I didn't know I would ever say that again, but SHIT THIS WAS GREAT! Really, I expected the chorus to go off the flow, like they did with the two last songs, but really in this song the damage is taken much less. In fact I like it as it is. It is so strong it makes me get reminded of the WORLD RULER. damn.. I still can't believe I love a new nightmare song. damn... and i somehow have faith they keep the song great for the remaining part. I'd even buy the album if they threw out rewrite and Dizzy first.. and start remaking their demo songs already!