Trombe

狂華-Kyoka- bands "Insane Mind" & "Insanity Injection"

that filtered solo pic with the hat! (not in the mirror)

狂華(Kyoka) will resume live performance at Pink-Tribal live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/10/10

Pink-Tribal current line-up:
Vo.狂華(Kyoka)
Vo.Chaos (クオリア(Qualia))
Gt.魔琴(makoto) (ex-激情と自由(gekijou to jiyuu))
Gt.Kyoki (ex-Secilia Luna, now in Ailection tran3rd)
Ba.秀暁(hideaki) (ex-DAS:VASSER)
Dr.YOU-YA (VABEL, NUMBER MOUSE)

Pink-Tribal / La'veil MizeriA / UNDER FALL JUSTICE will hold their free 3-man live "Old School Renaissance~Tokyo Erosion Fest~" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2014/12/16, at which their live-distributed comment DVD will be released and their members special session will perform

狂華(Kyoka) has mentioned that his last band (Insanity Injection?) will commence activities in 2015

Even though I love Kyouka's singing style I have noticed he seems to have some difficulties to sing melodically. I was watching this video he uploaded on his Youtube channel when the band covered Sterilization by La'mule and Kyouka couldn't sing the song as melodically as Kon used to. Perhaps it is just that he is too accustomed to screaming and/or singing aloud...

Kyouka has never been good at clean singing, especially in ballads and calmer songs. Which is why I always preferred his songs full of screaming and maniacal laughter over the ballads.

It seems the insanity injection website is down. Is kyoka canceling future band activities now? The band was supposed to start up this year but there hasn't really been anything announced this year. I guess it's over?

tfw when ur more popular with a web forum of western vk weebs enthusiasts than with actual japanese people

Gt.魔琴(makoto) has mentioned that he has also commenced recording since 2015/06/30...I wonder whether this is also related to 狂華-Kyoka- band