Seiji

heidi. "Fly High" EU Tour 2014

Kanzen Music announced on their Facebook page, that heidi. will hold their EU Tour "Fly High" from 04.04.2014 - 20.04.2014.

Dates will be announced next week.

heidi. European Tour 「Fly high!」 dates :

Friday April 4th - Krasnodar (Russia) @ SU-27

Saturday April 5th - Moscow (Russia) @ SEVEN club

Sunday April 6th - Warsaw (Poland) @ Progresja

Tuesday April 8th - Wroclaw (Poland) @ Firlej

Thursday April 10th - Prague (Czech) @ Storm Club

Saturday April 12th - Vienna (Austria) @ Aera

Sunday April 13th - Ljubljana (Slovenia) @ Orto bar

Wednesday April 16th - Munich (Germany) @ Garage Deluxe

Thursday April 17th - Cologne (Germany) @ Werkstatt

Friday April 18th - Helsinki (Finland) @ Gloria

Sunday April 20th - Paris (France) @ La Java

We`re still working for two more dates !

So 2 more dates will be added soon... :3

merch-list has been released by Kanzen today;

1977183_681503788555162_1712938568_n.jpg

heidi. merchandise for Fly High EU tour will be the following.

As usual, at the signing sessions the band will sign only official merchandise.

a. Heiza mascott strap type A - 30€

b. Heiza mascott strap type B - 20€

c. Bobby (mascott) - 20€

d. Towel - 20€

e. T-Shirt - 25€ (black), 28 € (blue, limited edition)

f. photo set - 10€

g. Poster - 10€

CDs

h. アルファ (Album: Alpha) - 30€

i. heidi. Indies BEST (Album: Kaisou heidi. Indies BEST) - 30€

j. 曇り空には恋模様(Single: Kumorizora ni wa Koimoyou) - 15€

k. 流星ダイブ (Single: ryuusei dive) - 10€

aaand the one from Poland... this time romanized to make the track-guessing-game much easier.

(all pics from facebook, copyright goes to the original photographer/translator!)

10003391_10203861723252637_6289161846815

Show in Vienna was pretty nice! These guys are really friendly and easygoing... The music is more in the uplifting, fun and happy side - good to shake your hands to. I also want to mention the 2 nice japanese girls who are following all concerts of the tour - they do some crazy dancing and are a pleasure to watch dance-routine and even headbang-wise... feel free to talk to them, they seem shy but are happy about it :)

If you still haven't decided - I'd say you can't really go wrong with this concert :)

Yay, thank you for your short review whitegrey! :D Do you have any idea of the setlist? Because it would be nice to listen to some specific songs they might play on their gig! Maybe I would attend their show after all

I don't have the setlist from Vienna, sorry... Maybe it will be released soon, maybe not.

Just take a look at the one from Poland - they seem to play all of these songs and just shuffle around the order a bit.

If it's not one of my favorite bands I usually don't take so much care about the setlist to be honest.

Autographs after the concert are accessible to all visitors btw (as always; official merch only).

Pictures together with the band are VIP exclusive...

Another thing to mention: the concert started about 1 hour later then announced, this was the case for Berlin also... maybe this will get better with more dates but just to mention it (it had nothing to do with technical or venue-staff, the band just arrived later then expected).

Not 100% sure whether it was the full line that I saw, but it was by far the shortest I've ever seen for a bijuaru gig in Finland.

Needless to say the bar was not going be open, so I instead invested my 20 bux on two nice IPA's mmmmm

@dispo are you here too lol? And based on the fact I'm holding a pint in my other hand I am pretty sure the bar is open.

I heard they opened the doors at 6.30 PM

@dispo are you here too lol? And based on the fact I'm holding a pint in my other hand I am pretty sure the bar is open.

I heard they opened the doors at 6.30 PM

What the bar is open? Fuck well I'm still in the area...

I heard one song of Inlame. They suck and their fans suck too

They suck so much. The members were just hanging next to me on the balcony lol. Yes come here, the beer is cold and band is good. The bassist has a tartan skirt ♡

Yar. When I arrived I had to suffer through the last song and after that I saw them buying drinks with their finnfag bangyaru. Horrors.

Heidi was nice, especially the last song which ended up being the only one I recognised.