CloudyTree

A CloudyTree says hello :)

Hello.

I`m from Germany and a great fan of Visual-Kei music and Japan in general.

I lurk around on MH for i think two years now, informing myself about new relesases and things like that, but only as a guest or ghost. In this two years i was really impressed by the great atmosphere in this forum and so: Here I am!

I`m glad to meet all of you and i think that it will be a great time in this forum^^

So here are my favourite bands:

Alice Nine

vistlip

DELUHI

GALEYD

So lets go;)  Hope to see you all in the forum^^

Thank you for the nice welcome!

Fav A9 album?

Difficult question because ich have two. On the one hand it is Gemini, because i love the intense atmosphere and the whole album has a unique sound, which fits perfect to A9. On the other hand it`s Vandalize, because it is the Cd which brought me to Visual kei and I love the diversity of it with slow songs like Waterfall and the hard ones like Drella.

What`s your fav?

Hello CloudyTree!

Welcome on the forum! :3

I hope you'll have a great time here, feel free to join the mh chat sometime! :D

See you around! :lolita_love:

Hello.

I`m from Germany and a great fan of Visual-Kei music and Japan in general.

I lurk around on MH for i think two years now, informing myself about new relesases and things like that, but only as a guest or ghost. In this two years i was really impressed by the great atmosphere in this forum and so: Here I am!

I`m glad to meet all of you and i think that it will be a great time in this forum^^

So here are my favourite bands:

Alice Nine

vistlip

DELUHI

GALEYD

So lets go;)  Hope to see you all in the forum^^

omg, somehow i missed your introduction.

vistlip and DELUHI are my all-time top 2 bands and i thought i will *never* find another person who loves BOTH of them (they are rather different after all :P)

nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the forum. maybe you can drop me a message sometime :D