Kawaii_Minpha

Edit: Message deleted

I would welcome you to the site, but if you have been here for years I'll just say glad you decided to step out of the shadows! :D Hope you'll become more active and continue to have a good time here!

Since years, i go on M-H more than 5 times a day, and this is everyday. So i read many messages, and i have to say that a user called Trombe is very useful to me (Trombe if you read this, thanks for your messages on M-H).

Yup, Trombe is pretty much the best member around here. XD

Holy crap! I think you might win the award for longest introduction post ever! :D

I'm really glad that you as a long time lurker have come out and decided to contribute to the community. Even if you don't post a ton, just a few insightful comments can help continue making this community a great place.

While here, on M-H, people seem a lot more respectful and mature, from what i have read, and i think it reflect more what i think people should be; respectful about the taste of the others, it's simple and obvious to me. Amazingly, i found some users from the other website are also on M-H, and they seem more respectful here on M-H, so i think the community of M-H attract more respect of people, so people act more mature and respectful due to this reason. I don't really want to compare M-H to any other website, so i don't say the name of other websites, but i just want to say that i enjoy the fact that M-H seem more respectful about this. Since this is annoying when people argue you just to tell you that you like shitty music.

Do you have any idea how awesome that was to read? ^___^ It's always great to hear that we are doing some things right lol

As I am sure you probably already know by now, but I will say anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue name...and welcome officially to the forum!

Hi! :D

Glad you started to write an introduction though! Anyways, welcome!

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" 

I think some emoticons should appear/being available for you after some time or some posts in the community.

Even I received such message for the star-ratings, though I'm not quite sure.

All other emoticons are being allowed to use for me, so I'm sure it will be available for you soon as well ;)

I read the whole post. Good stuff.

I also love DOG in the PWO, Aoi from Ayabie, and many other of your favorites.

Would love to see pics of your CD collection, sounds sick. I have almost 1000 now myself.

Looking forward to your posts, you seem really positive.

Nice seeing another Kiryu fan on the forum. Welcome! 

Even though I constantly have a battle inside my mind between Kiryu and Kameleo, about position of the most favorite band. Do you ever feel like that?

Anyways, enjoy your stay!