fitear1590

Jupiter Overseas Tour (a.k.a. 3 lives in Europe, February 2014)

Jupiter TOUR 2014 「Classical Element」-EUROPE-

131027.jpg?20131027-1553

Feb 05  @ Progresja in Warsaw Poland (TICKETS)
Feb 07  @Die Werkstatt in Köln, Germany (TICKETS)
Feb 08  @Covent Garden Studio in Paris , France (SOLD OUT)

[TICKET PRICE]
Regular : 33€
Premium : 60€
VIP : 80€

[ENQUIRY]
[email protected]

[iNFO]
33 Degrees :
http://facebook.com/33degreesfrance
http://twitter.com/33Degrees

Source: http://www.universal-music.co.jp/jupiter/news/2013/10/27

----------------------------------------------------------

Can you really consider 3 shows a "tour"?  Anyhoo, since I'm currently in Germany, I'm strongly considering attending!  Do tickets generally sell out for these European shows quickly?

EDIT: one show added in Warsaw, Poland.  Thanks to Linh-san for the heads up!
EDIT AGAIN: Updated ticket links for German and Polish shows.

Hmm, it depends on the band. When I went to see Versailles a couple of years ago I managed to get a ticket around 2 weeks before the gig though the website said it was sold out (while it wasn't, because a local ticket office still had like 5 tickets left for some reason). I got mine earlier but because of unforeseen circumstances I had to score a second one for a friend because the person I was initially going with decided to go with someone else. I remember Versailles selling out both tours in Germany but that took a few weeks. However, ONE OK ROCK sold out within 2-3 days or so. If I were you I would probably go with the safest bet and order your tickets on the day they start selling. The amount of bands that have been visiting has decreased and were mostly indie bands no1curr about so in this case when a more popular band visits (because of the ex-Versailles members) there's a high chance it will sell out soon.

Cologne, eh? How convenient. :P 

I have seen Versailles here 3 years ago, which also was my last J-Rock concert up to date. I don't really remember when I bought the tickets, but I think it was reasonably early and I'm pretty sure the place was sold out too.

I haven't really listened to much Jupiter yet... I probably will and then decide if I want to go.

Since i already saw Versailles... which already cost me a fortune... I think I will pass on this one...

But if I would live in germany, I would go for sure!

2 dates added my 33Degrees: source~

(EN) Official 3rd tour date for Jupiter is : Warsaw (PL) @ Progresja on Tuesday, February 5th ! 

Are you ready Poland ?

Tickets will be on sale on Saturday, November 16th at 12AM !
Stay tuned !

hmm... warsaw could be an option for me. hope i can find some company. should search for hostel or pub where to stay at night. any suggestions?

I'm not going to the live, but I live in Warsaw. You can try these hostels:

http://www.tamkahostel.pl/prices

http://okidoki.pl/wp/ceny/lang/en/

Progresja is far from the city centre and these hostels, though, but I don't know anything else (I don't need to use any hostels for obvious reasons ;p).

Received my ticket to the Köln show today!  I thought I procrastinated, but my ticket says "No. 0024" lol.

There's also 212 tickets still available on the sales website...

German fans on the whole must be very pro-Kamijo, haha.

Hmmm... I doubt it. I remember SCREW being sold out really quickly and they weren't promoted that much more than Jupiter is.

Still pondering if I should go. It's in my city, so it would be a perfect oppurtunity. I have seen Versailles in the same location a few years ago, and while I enjoyed Jupiter's album, I wonder if that live would really bring something new for me. (And admittedly, I'm a bit of a Kamijo fangirl, haha.)

Good to know that I don't have to hurry my decision though. XD

Guest Magatsu

woa only that less o.o how is that possible for Köln?

Normally Köln sells great.

even I-Ai has sold more tickets.

Guest Magatsu

Received my ticket to the Köln show today!  I thought I procrastinated, but my ticket says "No. 0024" lol.

There's also 212 tickets still available on the sales website...

German fans on the whole must be very pro-Kamijo, haha.

and now you can't buy tickets anymore? at least everywhere it says SOLD OUT oO

Or should you login the website? to see it?

Guest Magatsu

yeah but what about VIPS are they all sold out already?

I think somebody said they sold out pretty quickly.

I find it rather confusing though that apparently you cannot buy the tickets from regular ticket shops and sites. When Versailles played the same location a few years ago I just walked into a local ticket shop and got tickets. Not sure what's the reasoning behind that...

Guest Magatsu

Paris sold out.. also vip poland sold out.

Oh all vips sold out so only regular tickets are avaible for poland and germany. (I just asked 33 degrees)
I still can't believe that it really sold out, because there are so many normal tickets avaible at the regular ticket shop. oO (for germany)

33Degrees just used retail sellers for their tickets, but yeah, all premiums and VIPs are sold out on all the tour. There are some regular left in Poland and Germany, but France is 100% sold out.