Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

PERESTROIKA new maxi single "HEAЯTZ" release

I just read that Nega might come to Europe next year.. so now I don´t quite understand wtf PERESTROIKA is supposed to be?

anyways, I´m looking forward to this release♪

I just read that Nega might come to Europe next year..

WHERE?! :oshi:

Animexx

apparently they were offered to Astan for Köln.. yeah I don´t know but that doesn´t really mean if it´s sure they´ll come.. and if it´s true and so on ><

I just read that Nega might come to Europe next year.. so now I don´t quite understand wtf PERESTROIKA is supposed to be?

Dunno if you have any history class, but PERESTRIOKA was one of the two most important measures president Gorbatsjov of the Sovjet-Union took to help the country, since the Sovjet-union wasn't doing very well in that period. It also explains the title for their tour: GLASNOST. That's the other measure.

Absolutely hate Nega, but somehow NEGASTROIKA isn't that bad. They have a sound that, to me, is fundamentally different than Nega's. Which is good because, imho, Nega is the Japanese equivalent of Nickelback in that they are the worst bands in their respective countries. However, I still hate this vocalist, but he's improved a little bit for this song.

Dunno if you have any history class, but PERESTRIOKA was one of the two most important measures president Gorbatsjov of the Sovjet-Union took to help the country, since the Sovjet-union wasn't doing very well in that period. It also explains the title for their tour: GLASNOST. That's the other measure.

ah I didn´t mean it like that.. I was talking about what ´the other band´ is supposed to be, if Nega really comes to Europe ><

by the way thanks for explaining because I didn´t know it, even though I have history class XD

the samples makes me going now , it's scary 5_5

if only there's autotune in this song, he'll be male counterpart of Ke$ha, for serious.

Btw, the cover arts is boring, pretty much...

I need to hear full length now, my watch couldn't tick any slower...

XMilou how did you reply to that pm of steff? would you like to see nega here? i really hope he has had enough positive replies to do it=)

XMilou how did you reply to that pm of steff? would you like to see nega here? i really hope he has had enough positive replies to do it=)

it wasn´t a PM.. and lol of course I´d really like to see them ;P

it´s been said here: http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/forum/? ... 2&tseite=4

but well, I gave a positive reply, so yeah I hope so..

SET-LIST at 2010/12/31-2011/01/01:

01.F.O.P

02.瞋????炎(shini no honoo)

03.VIRGIN PAIN

04.HEART

05.MINDLESS

06.ПЕРЕСТРОЙК?

it's interesting that they have a self-titled song...

Ah shit. Now this gives more bait for the tag wars on last.fm .___. I can see it now (THEIR SELF TITLED SONG IS ПЕРЕСТРОЙКА SO WE SHOULD TAG THEM THAT WAY)

Ah shit. Now this gives more bait for the tag wars on last.fm .___. I can see it now (THEIR SELF TITLED SONG IS ПЕРЕСТРОЙК? SO WE SHOULD TAG THEM THAT WAY)

Well, probably not because I assume that their SONG is titled "ПЕРЕСТРОЙК?" ;)

Who are you kidding? Most people will see that and respond with "WHAT THE FUCK THE N'S ARE BACKWARD LOLOLOL" and won't even realized that that is the Cyrillic spelling.

Also, Virgin Pain sounds like it's a song about being deflowered.

Virgin Pain sounds like it's a song about being deflowered.

It made me rotfl, but it really sounds like such a song indeed... and it would be very Jin-like to write such lyrics, lol

hah! Selling sexual related title, very common for VK today, like srsly will that kind of marketing campaign ever gets old? :D

with their first single being having very little impact for VK world last year, other than their Russian gimmicks and how to tag them better that had been talked more often than their music, i still wait for them to make something that could wooed picky VK audiences without sounding too much.

So i am looking forward for this release.

Sign in to follow this