Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Sadie new album "MADRIGAL de MARIA" release

it is announced at Sadie one-man live tour "謳歌乱舞(oukaranbu)" tour final at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2013/07/14 that their new album "MADRIGAL de MARIA" will be released at 2013/10/16, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2013/07/13:

SE
01.斑-まだら-
02.心眼
03.躯~mukuro~
04.愛の罠
05.Crimson Tear
06.face to face
07.BURST ZERO
08.Struggle Against Betrayal
09.淡き群青
10.melancholia
11.アゲハの亡骸
12.サヨナラの果て
13.Rosario-ロザリオ-
14.Parasite scene
15.Ice Romancer
16.LOOSING MY WAY OF THE PROUD
17.サイコカルチャー
18.ドレス

EN1
01.棘-toge-
02.M.F.P
03.妄想被虐性癖

SET-LIST at 2013/07/14:

SE
01.Grieving the dead soul
02.METEOR
03.MAD-ROID
04.VIRTUAL FAKEMAN
05.In Cave
06.face to face
07.SUICIDAL ROCK CITY
08.GIMMICK
09.Barking the enemy
10.愛しさは孤独の支配者
11.サイレントイヴ
12.daydream
13.陽炎
14.サイケデリックケミカルムービー
15.プレイガール
16.CHILDREN OF DESPAIR
17.クライモア
18.雪月花

EN1
01.Rock'n roll stinky people
02.Deadly Masquerade
03.a holy terrors

Their pink spider hide cover featured an acoustic part so similar to Dir en grey's The Unraveling stuff I was amazed

Here comes The unsadielling

By taking a note of this releasing pace, I am pretty sure they were sneak-peeking at Rinkaku and The Unraveling, oh my...

Although their last album wasn't as great as COLD BLOOD, the last single was pretty good. I think it's a bit fast for another album, but let's hope for the best...

Guys, enough with the DeG comparisons. We heard you the first 50 times and it's already beyond old. Anyways, I'm excited for this album even though it's just a tad bit soon from their last album

I liked some ideas on their last album, but not how they were executed. Their latest single was pretty dull for me too.

Their Red Line style was great, if only they did something more with it.

I'm happy about this, but DEG comparison...I I agree with Augie....maybe a little bit here and there, but honestly I can totally tell a Dir en Grey song from a Sadie one very easily. Also, Sadie has a ton of songs that I couldn't imagine DIr en Grey doing at all...Rain Fall, Ice Romancer, Red Line, Kagerou, Setsugekka....I know I'm skipping around, but DEG wouldn't do stuff like that...

My only gripe is that the songs...I don't know...the singles are inconsistent - they'll make some thing like Dress, Madara, etc (amazing songs) and then turn around and make something like Rain Falls, Setsugekka, ec (bland songs)...and then the album comes out and the songs all seem like a bunch of fillers...like nothing is "DAMN! THAT SH** ROCKS" ...Haven't been amazed with any full album pass Master of Romance. Still my hopes are high as they have proven they can still make really awesome songs.

Guys, enough with the DeG comparisons. We heard you the first 50 times and it's already beyond old. Anyways, I'm excited for this album even though it's just a tad bit soon from their last album

agreed 100 % they should have stopped copying dir en grey after first 50 rip-off singles and try a bit harder to be creative

I mean luna sea has an amazing discog & buck tick are still around, why dir en grey

Pls. Sadie is a unique band in visual kei for the sole fact that no matter how much time they take to prepare their next release, it has virtually no factor in how good it is. They hacked together their (undisputedly) best album in the span of a few months but because they were on the ball the result was good. Subsequent albums that they "spent more time on" ranged from decent to terrible. They also sandwiched EP's between those albums, some that came out in the blink of an eye, and even those were all over the place ranging from good to bad.

I take nothing from the fact that it's "too soon" to release an album for them because if they're on point it will be good. If they aren't, it won't. Delaying it by a few months won't change a thing.

Their new album 'MADRIGAL de MARIA' will be released in 2 types:

Limited edition (¥3,675) including CD with 11 songs and a DVD with the PV

Regular edition (¥3,150) including only CD with 11 songs and an unplugged version song

They're also gonna release in Europe what I think is an album. It's called 'THE BOOTLEG 「悲愴-hisou-」' and it will also have 2 types:

Limited edition (¥3150) including a CD with 13 songs and a DVD with footage from their 8th Anniversary Special GIG 2013

【INFINITY∞DEMONS CALL】 

CD Tracklist: 

1.淡き群青

2.迷彩

3.GRUDGE OF SORROW

4.a holy terrors

5.Crimson Tear
6.Grieving the dead soul

7.IceRomancer

8.ドレス

9.クライモア

10.棘-toge-
11.juggernaut

12.Rosario-ロザリオ-

13.METEOR

DVD tracklist:
1.Rosario-ロザリオ-

2.Rainfall

3.METEOR

Regular edition (¥2890) including only a CD with 14 songs

Tracklist:

1.淡き群青

2.迷彩

3.GRUDGE OF SORROW

4.a holy terrors

5.Crimson Tear
6.Grieving the dead soul

7.IceRomancer

8.陽炎(unplugged)

9.ドレス

10.クライモア

11.棘-toge-

12.juggernaut

13.Rosario-ロザリオ-

14.METEOR

Ahh, I need to read more carefully. I thought that was the tracklist for the new album until I saw that it's for the bootleg CD.

Album brings me Rosario thoughts to my head. excited

Sign in to follow this