Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

COCKROACH. new mini album "E.G.U-is-M" release

COCKROACH.(ex-Volark-->√eight-->Black:List-->the new word CULTURE Vo.KYO(f.k.a. Kyotaro) new band) new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released through indie CD stores in early 2014, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live at Sapporo COLONY at 2014/05/03

COCKROACH. Gt.TOSHI(a.k.a. 松下狂次郎(matsushita kyoujirou)), who is one of founding members of the band, will depart after their live at Sapporo DUCE at 2013/08/18 due to his personal reasons

their new mini album "E.G.U-is-M" will be released at 2014/02/22 (1,575yen)

[track list]
01.CRAZY MAMA
02.DEEP DOPE HOPE
03.I begin to Cry
04.THE END
05.YOU & EYE
06.THIS CALLING

I actually have all their releases... bought them at their live... be happy that you never heard them... they are the worst!

Even the most demotapes of the most VK bands have better recordings... I am sure these CDs and covers are made by the band themselves...

english is the most poor level I never saw in the lyrics booklet...

yeah... but their live was really really good! so you would get a wrong picture of the band anyway...

(around 20 people were at their live xD)

so I hope their new CD will be better and in higher quality

Dr.tetsu(619) will commence to act as their support Dr. since their live in Sapporo at 2014/02/07

COCKROACH. current line-up:
Vo.狂-KYO-
Gt.藤井蛍(fujii kei)
Ba.翔太郎(shoutarou)
support Dr.tetsu

SET-LIST at 2014/02/07:

01.CRAZY MAMA
02.DEEP DOPE HOPE
03.Lily
04.At Any Moment
05.Beautiful filth
06.YOU & EYE
07.THIS CALLING
08.激情MISTAKE(gekijou MISTAKE)

SET-LIST at 2014/02/09:

01.DEEP DOPE HOPE
02.Beautiful filth
03.ONE-WAY
04.Do not be afraid
05.THE END
06.THIS CALLING
07.激情MISTAKE(gekijou MISTAKE)
08.CRAZY MAMA

That felt like watching a no-name visual kei band rehearsal session, which would be a pretty apt description of this band. The abysmal production and the delicious inserts of autotune are just bonuses.

I agree with the above statement. This song sounds more like what I'd find on band's demo. In fact, there is just a lot of things off for this PV. I feel the singer is completely out of place. Like he doesn't seem to fit in the band at all look wise and this song doesn't fit his vocals. The singer's movement are kind of awkward at times too. The snowy location doesn't fit to me. 

i really wonder why they get so much negativity/bad feedback with their latest Video... i think it sounds really good! overall its not my type of Music in particular but stll i think there's nothing wrong with his vocals/production whatever...

there's nothing not wrong with it tbh, given how awesome √eight have been back than.

he essentially disbanded an incredible and pretty unique group to start chugging out whatevercore that any other band has done better already and nobody really asked for.

there's nothing not wrong with it tbh, given how awesome √eight have been back than.

he essentially disbanded an incredible and pretty unique group to start chugging out whatevercore that any other band has done better already and nobody really asked for.

I think he and Nachi got into a fight, since Nachi is still hanging out with Mukku and Mitsuru.

Those two together were a great combination, but Cockroach just isn't that good.

Sign in to follow this