Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene new album & maxi single release

I don't know what's so bad about the new look. They are starting to look like a real band instead of the Baten Kaitos cast. 

They remind me a little of XA-VAT on that shoot. Eros is going a bit too far with the ab showoff at this point but he has not reached RHCP leves of nudity so it's still ok for me. 

Looking forward to the album*

*actually a little ashamed of recognizing this in public.

"CHANGE TO CHANCE"
[TYPE A DVD track list]
01.DOOM
02.Thirsty
03.涙-kHz-(namida-kHz)
04.my ugly gene
05.-1
06.菫青リフレイン(kinsei refrain)
07.真実の翼(shinjitsu no tsubasa)
08.A-jest

[TYPE B DVD track list]
01.桜乱トランスdestiny(sakuran trance destiny)
02.四次元マッシュルーム(yojigen mushroom)
03.獄彩夢(gokusaimu)
04.Revival
05.Fear Dance
06.グロウ・テスト・クラーケン(glow test kraken)
07.CHANGE TO CHANCE

btw 3 songs of EN1 will NOT be included

Terrible, terrible cover art.

This band is dead to me

Also, doesn't bode well when a band's fans are saying this even before they've released their first album.

Also, doesn't bode well when a band's fans are saying this even before they've released their first album.

Uah~ Don't make me an example, that's unfair for those who actually like them!

I've never been a fan of them, because their style is absolutely not my taste at all. There isn't even one song that I enjoyed so the chances of me digging the album is zero.

I just hang around here being miserable because I spend half of my life as a crazy fan of their bassist and the music he used to write.

never liked this band, but roflmao @ them copying early para:noir (that ended up staying away from annoying over the top synths and blatant autotuning within their lifespan)

I just hang around here being miserable because I spend half of my life as a crazy fan of their bassist and the music he used to write.

That's what we all do. That's what we all do. *headshake*

"Dance to Rave~脳内シェイクなsong達(nounai shake na song tachi)~" [CD track list]
01.midnight coaster~脳内シェイク(nounai shake)~
02.DOOM
03.涙-kHz(namida-kHz)
04.-1
05.グロウ・テスト・クラーケン(glow test kraken)
06.UW
07.Fear Dance
08.hypocrite
09.真実の翼(shinjitsu no tsubasa)
10.桜乱トランスdestiny(sakuran trance destiny)
11.踊りたい、踊らせたい、踊れない猫(odoritai odorasetai odorenai neko)
12.CHANGE TO CHANCE
13.Your Stance (included in regular edition)

btw they will hold 刻-tokky- birthday one-man live "ちょっと早いけどハロウィンパーティー(chotto hayaikedo halloween party)" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2013/10/19, at which their roadie continual session band "なめこ育成ぷろじぇくと(nameko ikusei project)" (now as formal band "GLEIVE") will "revive" for one-day

8 old songs HAHAHAHAHA out of 13, I knew it would be like that but well.... it's black gene after all, can't except too much from them

...DOOM will be the best song of this album.

Yes cause obviously you already heard the new songs so you already know they are all bad :)

but nvm, I'll buy the album, alizarin is a good song, I liked change to chance preview so far, and unless what I said about sakuran trance destiny, I like the song more and more after each listen

Hmm we can't really compare both bands, Black Gene, whether you like them or not, are much more creative than Suzaku

Suzaku released one single, one live limited single, one omnibus song, and then released an album including all these tracks plus 3 new songs, then disband

Black Gene already has 3 maxi singles (4 tracks each), 1 single (2 tracks), 1 live limited (1 song), 1 one coin single (1 song + 2 SE), 2 digital download songs, then this album with 5 new songs, so they are better on that point, and they are not planning to disband as far as we know

It's just that their marketing strategy is bad, they release 3 types single with one different song in each => more money, a 2 types single with a DVD including half of a live, if you want to see it full, you have to buy the two types => more money etc etc

Sign in to follow this