Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene new album & maxi single release

it is announced at Black Gene For the Next Scene one-man live "Dance Drive Destiny" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2013/05/05 that their new album "Dance to Rave~脳内シェイクなsong達(nounai shake na song tachi)~" will be released at 2013/08/28 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (3,675yen) will include CD+DVD (including "CHANGE TO CHANCE" PV & off-shot), limited edition TYPE B (3,465yen) will include CD+booklet (16 pages), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD only

their new maxi single "CHANGE TO CHANCE" will be released at 2013/07/24 (2 TYPE, 1,995yen each), each of which will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including scene of their one-man live at 2013/05/05)

btw they will hold their one-man live "脳内シェイクな君達と死ぬまでDance to Rave(nounai shake na kimitachi to shinu made Dance to Rave)" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/11/10

title of their live-limited single released at their one-man live at 2013/05/05 is "アリザリン(alizarin)"

SET-LIST at 2013/05/05:

01.DOOM
02.Thirsty
03.涙-kHz(namida-kHz)
04.my ugly gene
05.-1
06.菫青リフレイン(kinsei refrain)
07.真実の翼(shinjitsu no tsubasa)
08.A-jest
09.桜乱トランスdestiny(sakuran trance destiny)
10.四次元マッシュルーム(yojigen mushroom)
11.獄彩夢(gokusaimu)
12.Revival
13.Fear Dance

EN1
01.アリザリン(alizarin)
02.リミットオーバー(limit over)
03.DistRhyme

EN2
01.グロウ・テスト・クラーケン(glow test kraken)
02.CHANGE TO CHANCE

That's great! :D Looking forward to this!

btw, I thought they might try to release their new upcoming albums like in their single releases in 4-5 types again wwww

I hope that this release will exceed everyone's hopes and expectations -__- Im excited for this, glad to see only 2-3 types

Awesome!! I hope this is like DOOM or Glow Test Kraken! I loved those 2 singles!! :D

that would be good but kinda impossible with this title! haha

Actually i love all their releases, but DOOM and Glow Test are the best at all ♥

extra-crew for shooting of "CHANGE TO CHANCE" PV (shot in Tokyo at 2013/06/05) has been available for application since 2013/05/12 and up to 2013/05/19

everybody hope, I hope Eros (Ice) wake up (with other XodiacK member) stop their experimentation, and restart the activity of XodiacK...

If their looks are this bad, it can only mean their sound have improved... no? Just my inner wish then.

I've never held the band looks to dignify the quality and sound of the CD too much. Maybe it gives an inclination as to whether it will be dark or light but never if it will be good or bad so I am still going to wait for the previews

Sign in to follow this