Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NightingeiL Gt.ショウイチ(shouichi) has been forced to depart

though I am not big on them, I did like their recent mini...

at the same time, it is strange to lose contact, especially since the first thing you do is assume the worst >_<. so hopefully he is well and with reason of this fiasco. otherwise, mmm.

wow just like what happened with the original vocalist of Medi@lize....

And the previous vocalist of Piass if i remember right. Most likely he's just an ass, it's really rare that these run aways actually end up disappearing.

It's weird saying he ahs been forced to depart, it makes look like they kicked him out, XD

I think they kinda did, considering he probably didn't consent to this decision. I just don't understand why he won't withdraw voluntarily and cite musical differences like everyone else O.o

It's weird saying he ahs been forced to depart, it makes look like they kicked him out, XD

I think they kinda did, considering he probably didn't consent to this decision. I just don't understand why he won't withdraw voluntarily and cite musical differences like everyone else O.o

Yes, that is what I think... I dunno his reasons, but that is weird, kinda running away. I just hope the worst didn't happen to him...

wow just like what happened with the original vocalist of Medi@lize....

And the previous vocalist of Piass if i remember right. Most likely he's just an ass, it's really rare that these run aways actually end up disappearing.

ah wasnt aware of the Piass vocalist

Wut, this must be serious, the guy has been in bands for like 4 years - he should know what he's doing. Best of luck to the band though, hope they come back strong.

dun dun dunnnn....

Perhaps he is kidnapped by yakuza and tortured and later will be found in body parts on remote places or never be found at all like the guy from manic street preacher, Richey Edwards.

Or

Perhaps he is abducted by aliens

or

perhaps he's now in some tropical island laughing people and their bandmates off and fishing some trouts and cods. :P

Anyway, hope the band not so shaken about this.

Gt.ショウイ??(shouichi) has informed Vo.紺(kon) through e-mail at 2010/09/12 that he will leave NightingeiL, and then he terminated his mobile and official blog, and thus other members could not find him anymore

btw La'Mule will substitute NightingeiL to perform at Shibuya O-East at 2010/09/13, but the members expect that the band will not disband

http://ameblo.jp/nightingalekon/

wouldn't you discuss it with the band first? [though I honestly don't see a point if the person just wants to leave... but that's the general formality...] ... ... ... ... oh well.

I immediately thought of ex-brodiaea's Sora, though he also ran away with money, LOL.

Anyway, I hope they'll find a replacement and won't disband... I liked Shouichi D:

perhaps silently go to rehab?

You know, as Asian their culture didn't really open with such negative things ..., until paparazzi finally sniff it at least. As it's not really proudful thing. :/

hope all is well with the goner

He decided to be a Hikikomori XD

Well, he was kind of a douche then. I hope NightingeiL doesn't disband, their sound is quite rare for nowadays.

Sign in to follow this