TakaGacktHyde

Current Band Obsession

winnie! Their new album is awesome. My favorite of theirs so far. :)

Hozier's debut album has also been on repeat here for days now and it's absolutely beautiful.

THE NOVEMBERS.

I have always wanted to like this band but just couldn't get into them for some reason. Then I decided to try "zeitgeist" again and goddaaamnn it's so good. I will probably never understand why I once thought that it was boring.

ANTHEM - Because their new album 'Absolute World' is most excellent. Yukio Morikawa's returning vocals also havent changed at all and makes a nice change from Eizo Sakamoto's - BOTH vocalists are amazing and i love both of them as they have different qualities. Yukio's vocals are ahead just a little for melodics as his voice is a little softer than Eizo's but Eizo's voice is like a motherfucking power ballad. he's go such an amazing range and he knows how to use his voice - when to give it some welly and when to ease off for a softer approach. Yukio on the other hand sounds more true to that 80's sound.

The Album itself is a masterpiece as always and Anthem never ceases to amaze me with the quality & originality of their songs even though there are parts of older songs in their new songs as a 'throwback' or tribute to the earlier Anthem days - Not quite a 'medley' but they way they meshed it in with their newer songs sound great, Mind you this 'medley' is only 2 or 3 songs off the album.

Sound wise - the usual Anthem that we've come to love but there are the odd song or 2 thats encompasses quite an 80s classic thrash or groove metal sound.

Amazing album.

money motherfucking well spent.

I've suddenly started to listen a lot more MUCC and emmurée. Seems I have missed quite amazing stuff.

ザアザア-xaa xaa-!! Can't get enough of their mini album!

Same. Can't wait to see them again next Thursday.

Besides XAA-XAA I'd have to say Ensoku and Oneness are what I'm listening to the most lately.

I have multiple obsessions:

DEAD IN THE MANGER <- forever a stan <3

Back and forth between DEZERT and AvelCain

And occasionally I'll go on a GazettE kick

i am totally being obsessed over Yellow Magic Orchestra. Ive been listening to Naughty Boys and 1978 self titled albums.

their music makes me so happy ^__^

i am totally being obsessed over Yellow Magic Orchestra. Ive been listening to Naughty Boys and 1978 self titled albums.

their music makes me so happy ^__^

Amazing band. Solid State Survivor's easily my favourite YMO album. Rydeen!!!

Silent Hell

Loving their 'Drama' album, Pitty the original singer left around 2014 some time, she was an amazing vocalist.

:EDIT::

Original vocalist is very much alike Angela Gossow.