Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Megaromania will disband

it is announced at Megaromania one-man live "Sentence of Future..." at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2013/02/11 that they will disband after their one-man live "THE LEGEND OF CREATION" at Shibuya O-East at 2013/07/31

Ok so it's official.....

Well I don't know what to say, Megaromania is one of my fav band, I was hoping that they won't stop their activites...

For now all the biggest bands of UCP are said to disband, I really don't have hope anymore for the small one like Vior Gloire and Suzaku

You can say what you want to say, but UCP bands were very popular, and were a big part of the VK scene, now the VK scene will be more dead than it already is

The only hopes left is to see all these UCP band members in new bands

Guest pixyfalse01.

I loved totally their first 3 maxi singles (god of megaromania, angelical jewelery, bishuu no kajitsu) and some older releases also.
It's a shame.

SET-LIST at 2013/02/11:

01.Gate of the Prophet
02.with Sympathizer
03.Phantom to the past
04.残香(zankou)-Dearest of Scent-
05.Reincarnation-輪廻季想(rinnekisou)-
06.Disillusion on heaven
07.Tragedy
08.Propaganda
09.Demonic Mephist
10.美醜の果実(bishuu no kajitsu)
11.In Universe-魂の邂逅(tamashii no kaikou)-
12.Remembrance Fantasia
13.Holy Scars
14.Distinctive territory
15.Oath-cross of eternity-
16.APOCALYPSE

EN1
01.Farewell
02.THE END OF VENGEANCE

Though it hurts a bit to see them go... it wasn't really surprising or unexpecting. I already knew they will not last together for that long after the end of UCP has been announced. And then they started to release their best album, which was already a clear sign of the band's end.

are you fucking kidding me ?!?!?

wtf i was hoping they'd jump ship and get kamijo to sign them to his label. all this shows me is that all the good vk bands are dieing.

Sad news. I wonder if Sui and Misery will make a new band again. It will be weird not having Megaromania around. When they were releasing that best of album, i did get suspicious though. 

They have been my favorite band since 2009, so I must admit it's sad news for me. But anyway, I have the feeling that their music was lacking something lately, so I just hope Sui and Misery (and maybe Chikage) take their time to get some inspiration and get back together some time, with new stuff for us.

Eh, it's upsetting, but I really can't see them doing much of anything else other than being signed to UCP. Since that label is closing, their niche is kind of disappearing as a result.

All in all, not shocked. The release of "ultimate concept singles" kind of gave it away for me.

Kind of indifferent to their disbandment as I never really warmed up to them, but it sucks for the fans. Hopefully Sui and Misery will wind up in new (and better) projects soon. They never topped this song for me:

Eh, I haven't liked anything they put out in the last two years. Whenever it was when Leda left. Hopefully Misery and Chikage stick together and start something new where they're able to experiment and do something that's interesting.

Saw this coming though, especially since Nega tanked who seemed to be one of UCPs more successful bands.

UCP's era is coming to an end.

Sign in to follow this