Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[Korean] Beast

I'll be honest and say that their mini album sucked, the only song I liked was "Lover Cop"

Also Beast's thread has officially become, talk about general kpop thread

Beast's thread has officially become, talk about general kpop thread

LOL! I know right...haha!

Ok back to topic: What anybody thinks of Baby baby baby qute cf?

I actually liked it. Is there going to be a full version or anything? I hope there will.

^Sorry for going of topic again :-(:P

I don't like Dalmatian, although I do have to admit I've never tried their mini album.

About SHINee, I like them as people, I like the members, they are talented and they're doing great, but my addiction to them is in waves. Everytime they release something, I'm hugely addicted, and then it fades. Their title songs are great, but their 'fillers' aren't. Among all the songs they've released, I probably really like 15 or so, (and with 'really like' I mean 'addicted') while their whole discography is +-50 songs (I even deleted their first mini because I hated it)

My favorites are Amigo, Ring Ding Dong, Ready or Not, Obsession and Lucifer. Their '2009, year of us' was the best mini they've released so far.

Infinite => I don't know why, but I love it. Every second of it :P But it's not only the song though. It's the complete package. I love the combination of their concept, their choreography, their synchronization, their looks, the song, the rapping, the voices... To me, their live performances are nearly perfect.

I was walking around on some fair yesterday, and they had lots of Kpop cd's (bought Epik High's Epilogue!) but it surprised me that everyone of those shops was missing lots of good Kpop cd's, but did have Touch's single. And that's the only thing they've released so far. I'm keeping an eye on them as well :P Killin' me was great.

I'm waiting for this new band called X-5 (and maybe a few others) though, same company as Daeguknamah/TheBoss, also a few ex-xing members, and TheBoss is hugely talented, they just need the right songs...

On Topic,

One of their CF's was strange. CF for chicken was strange!

hyunseung is looking good :P haha

Can't wait to listen to it. Hope it's not just going to be a compilation. I'd be pissed it Cube would do that. (4minute's album was crap to be honest)

I don't think it'll be a compilation album. Anyways, I'm glad they announced it a week before the actual release, it'll make the wait easier.

I don't think it'll be a compilation album. Anyways, I'm glad they announced it a week before the actual release, it'll make the wait easier.

Yeah. :D Have they released any teasers yet, or do you guys think they won't at all?

They said that they'll release teasers soon on their teaser website, but I don't know if soon means today, tomorrow or what :/ I'll have to keep checking.

They said that they'll release teasers soon on their teaser website, but I don't know if soon means today, tomorrow or what :/ I'll have to keep checking.

Do so, and inform us right away. >DDDDD

Well more info has been released about the album.

Album cover

tumblr_ll0kir3sTg1qc773ao1_400.jpg

Track-list:

1. The Fact

2. Fiction

3. Back to You

4. You

5. Freeze

6. Virus

7. 불러보지만

8. 비가 오는 날엔

9. Lightless (Unplugged Ver.)

10. Fiction (Orchestra Ver.)

BEAST’s sprinting that can’t be stopped!

The first official album [Fiction and Fact]

Selling out their first solo concert at scary speed, BEAST, who had made their spot as the strong forces in KPOP is returning with an official first album. Not just in Korea, but this is the comeback album that fans all over Asia have been waiting for. [Fiction and Fact]

The album intro song ‘The Fact’ is the song that leads a smooth introduction to the main track ‘Fiction’ and the deep emotions can be sensed from the song. Like the title many people don’t want to accept ‘The Fact’ of their breakup, the album moves straight into ‘Fiction’. ‘Fiction’ is different from the strong beat and sound that BEAST originally has and it is the type of a song with a focus on the melody and lyrics. The lyrics express the wanting to write a novel in order to display hardships as one faces realizing the pain of a breakup. This is heightened with an addictive piano riff making the song a sad story. Also, in order to express the overwhelming emotions of the song ‘Fiction’, BEAST had also included an orchestra version of the song.

The song ‘Back to You’ with an attractive rising melody is expected to receive a lot of love from the fans. Other the luxurious performance songs on the album, the pop ballad song ‘Calling You’ show off the colors of the member’s voices , ‘On the Day Rain Falls’ was actually recorded on a raining day so that the members can full express their young emotions, the song ‘You’ is fully of happiness. The song ‘Virus’ that encompasses Electronic Dubstep and Black R&B make the album even better to listen too.

In particular, since it is their first official album, many surprises can be found, including the song, ‘Freeze’ which has been written, composed, and edited my Yong Junhyung as a special gift to the fans. Also the ‘Lightless’ Unplugged version that had received hotly response from the fans had also been in included in the album adding even more value to it.

Sounds/looks cool. :)

edit: the guys will release 비가 오는 날엔 (track 08 on the album) as a digital single tomorrow!!!

110511cover.jpg

Sign in to follow this