Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[Korean] Beast

@Jigsaw

Thank you very much :D

I apparently had Mastermind in my music folders already, but I forgot :lol: I believe it's from the time I asked Jonjon for recommendations but I forgot I downloaded them. Anyway, VERY impressed. It's not that shitty boyband "oh we'll make a new mini put one up tempo song and for the rest all crappy ballads that sound exactly the same" all over again. Their up tempo songs are great and their ballads sound really unique (for example if you compare to Super Junior, TVXQ and SHINee, their ballads all sound exactly the same, appart from SHINee's Obsession). Soom and Shock were indeed amazing, but I really liked "Special" as well. Do they have 4 mini's and that's it, or do they have more releases as well?

Do they have 4 mini's and that's it, or do they have more releases as well?

They have the 4 minis, plus random songs here and there (soundtracks, etc). The two sites I linked previously are good if you wanna make your BEAST discography complete. ;)

By the way, here's their first Japanese MV!

0gmNyErZuX8

The video is cool IMO! It just a bit weird for me to hear them singing in Japanese, lol.

cool MV, but Junhyung being the only one who sings Korean is a little stupid. And it's extra stupid because he's my favorite member :P haha.

Ah well, rapping in Japanese if you don't know the language is hard.

Ah well, rapping in Japanese if you don't know the language is hard.

This.

In fact I'm not even mad about Junhyung rapping in Korean, which I think is much better than messing up the rap with broken Japanese or Engrish.

Anyway, can't wait for my copy to be here I ordered type A :D

Junhyung sounds so good in Korean, that I wouldn't even want him to force Japanese or English in the song :P I don't care what kind of release it is :-) haha...

That said, I really want to buy their mini's one day. What's the best way for me to buy them? (I bought Epik High CD's a few years back, but that was through their own label so they were kind of cheap :P)

What's the best way for me to buy them?

I bought Shock of the New Era from Yesasia, awesome site (you can use PayPal there which is a plus for me). If you spend more than $40, they give you free shipping too.

Okay, I admit I don't listen korean music (only Seo Taiji), but damn... that song is awesome. Also the music video was awesome, I guess I must download this song, and maybe see what kind of music they do in general. D:

Okay, I admit I don't listen korean music (only Seo Taiji), but damn... that song is awesome. Also the music video was awesome, I guess I must download this song, and maybe see what kind of music they do in general. D:

Beast is incredible :P Really love them. And there aren't much Kpop bands I really 'love' or 'Like'. Most of the times it's just a few songs.

If you like shock, you should download the mini Shock of the new era, and Mastermind. In my opinion those are their two best mini's :P

Yeah, Korean stuff is amazingly cheap compared to Japanese music. A K-pop album is most of the times the same price as a Japanese maxi-single, lol (and they also have gorgeous packaging, not the usual jewel case stuff). :bunny:

Yeah, Korean stuff is amazingly cheap compared to Japanese music. A K-pop album is most of the times the same price as a Japanese maxi-single, lol (and they also have gorgeous packaging, not the usual jewel case stuff). :bunny:

I know! Mostly the albums come like in a book format, with hardcover and beautiful pictures <3 for around $10, and with poster it's around $13.

If you like shock, you should download the mini Shock of the new era, and Mastermind. In my opinion those are their two best mini's :P

Yeah, I downloaded the whole discography... But you were right, those were really great mini's, especially Mastermind. But the thing is, that I have only 2 - 5 songs which I don't like. So really, I've fallen in love with Beast. (And Dongwoon :P) Thanks for the recommendation.

Yeah, I downloaded the whole discography... But you were right, those were really great mini's, especially Mastermind. But the thing is, that I have only 2 - 5 songs which I don't like. So really, I've fallen in love with Beast. (And Dongwoon :P) Thanks for the recommendation.

No problem :P Beast (along with a single few others) are really interesting. I'm glad you liked it :-)

So really, I've fallen in love with Beast. (And Dongwoon :P)

:DUUR:

Dongwoon is the BEST IN B2ST!

Yeah, he is. :D It's a shame that he doesn't have a lot og "bigger parts" in songs. But I haveto say this; When the Door Closes is absolutely perfect, and Dongwoon's voice in that... oh my god. ;__;

Word. Though I love Junhyung and Hyunseung as well.

And like a few of you know, they're my newest obsession. I'm still not a K-pop fan though xD MBLAQ and B2ST are an exception.

Word. Though I love Junhyung and Hyunseung as well.

And like a few of you know, they're my newest obsession. I'm still not a K-pop fan though xD MBLAQ and B2ST are an exception.

The disease starts just like that

tumblr_li0ha5sbT71qbz0t0o1_500.gif

Same thing here. I occasionally listened to TVXQ's japanese releases when I was into Jpop. Then loads of bands debuted and I got pulled in. Super Junior & SHINee are high in my Lastfm while I actually don't really like them that much but a few songs :P

I do admit that even though I like lots bands and their songs, there are only a few bands I really call myself a fan of.

Beast, Dae Guk Nam Ah/The Boss & Infinite. (And Epik High, but that's not an idol band :P)

And I'm afraid there's nothing against it. You just got to go and stop fooling yourself you don't like Kpop. Of course you don't like every Kpop band, but you do like Kpop :P

Sign in to follow this