Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[Korean] Beast

... Well, there is one cure? :D Don't listen anything else than these bands you're already listening? ♥

PS. Beast is getting dangerously high on my last.fm's top artists. D:

Lol that gif says it all XD With me there was this friend (ex-friend) now who was crazy about KPOP and she kept spamming me these really crappy DBSK MV's, so I thought: there MUST be something good in all of this. It took a while, lots of listening on YouTube and some help from a friend but I managed it, and I found the first KPOP song I liked. Surprisingly it was by SS501, U R Man. Super Junior followed, but they're kinda "meh". TVXQ after that, took a while before I found the good songs, then SHINee, who I love, and after that B2ST, U-kiss and MBLAQ. Those are all the bands I have at the moment. So few :lol:

I don't think I'll listen to any more K-pop than the few I already listen to now. But of course, I could be very very wrong and you could see me headbanging to SNSD or 2PM in a few months from now. That's unlikely, but oh well xD I think I'll accept it if that ever happens :(

^ At least you're not in denial. I still need to come out of that stage, kind of /:

I remember you told me to check them out a few weeks ago. I watched their BTD MV and I really liked it, and the choreography was also impressive. Hmm, maybe I'll download their discography one of these days =D

^ At least you're not in denial. I still need to come out of that stage, kind of /:

lol it's ok just break the shell and say:

W.e I like k-pop, u mad?

That's all you gotta do.

Oh and check ZE:A out :D

lol it's ok just break the shell and say:

W.e I like k-pop, u mad?

That's all you gotta do.

Oh and check ZE:A out :D

ZE:A (Though their concept seems all over the place and their new MV/song makes me go WTF, I do like them.)

I hope Touch will release another awesome song like Killin' Me.

Oh, and to stay on topic, I need a full length Beast album :P

Oh, and to stay on topic, I need a full length Beast album :P

THIS. (eventhough I didn't really like their last proper mini)

I just want Shock & Soom songs as title tracks, fill the rest up with Mysteries, Specials and Beautifuls...

I don't mind Beast's filler tracks, but their title tracks, or at least those they promote, have always been awesome. (Apart from Bad Girl, after that awesome Beast is the B2st teaser and that 'bobble' teaser, I expected a lot more than Bad Girl :P)

I just want Shock & Soom songs as title tracks, fill the rest up with Mysteries, Specials and Beautifuls...

Those types of songs would be awesome~ :Q (and put a Lights Go On Again-like track too xD)

K-BOPS SUX! HOW CAN U GAIS BETRAY KISAKI AND LEAVE VK FOR GREASY MANLY GUYS?? VK FIGHTING!!!!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like "Beautiful" and "Breath". :| Anything else of theirs you guys would recommend?

K-BOPS SUX! HOW CAN U GAIS BETRAY KISAKI AND LEAVE VK FOR GREASY MANLY GUYS?? VK FIGHTING!!!!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like "Beautiful" and "Breath". :| Anything else of theirs you guys would recommend?

Shock, Special, Mystery, Bad Girl, lights go on again (full ver.)

Shock, Special, Mystery, Bad Girl

I'll make sure to give these a try! I don't like "lights go on again".

Mastermind, Crazy, Oasis, Thanks To, V.I.U and When the Door Closes

... Hmph, nevermind, just download the whole dischography. :<

The thing is, I really don't like most of what I've heard from them, which is why I'm asking for recommendations. The only thing I've downloaded of theirs is their recent mini-album, which was really bad.

I'll give those songs a try though!

Make sure you try every B2ST release :D There's a gem or two in each mini-album. And lol, I know ZE:A, those lyrical geniuses. That Mazeltov song is annoyingly catchy. But srsly, I can write better lyrics .__. Not trying to be a troll here or anything...

Make sure you try every B2ST release :D There's a gem or two in each mini-album. And lol, I know ZE:A, those lyrical geniuses. That Mazeltov song is annoyingly catchy. But srsly, I can write better lyrics .__. Not trying to be a troll here or anything...

Mazeltov was indeed annoying, but the rest of the songs in that single were amazingly good. The song Level-up stunk like crazy, Leap For Detonation single was amazing as well and their latest new songs in their album are really good too. Im liking ZE:A a lot more, they are like an exception from other boy groups out there...unlike INFINITE which they suck hard except their latest single. LOL!

@miasma: try ZE:A out, they are decent enough!

Just because they didn't mention European girls (>.<)

@ginHigure: Well, from what I've heard so far, Infinite is definitely better than ZE:A, in terms of musical quality, vocals and choreography. I'm only comparing Mazeltov to BTD though, I don't know about their other releases.

@Jonjon: I'm not European so I don't really care about that fact, lol xD

@Gin: What, not liking Infinite? *heads over to you to hit you* Nah, everyone's got his own opinions.

But I like Infinite above Ze:a as well. Infinite do have more quality songs. Molla, Before the Dawn, Nothing's Over,... I really like all of their releases, and that's a first for any korean band for me.

@Miasma

Getting into KPOP is pretty difficult but since I'm still a newbie as well I could help you with some nice songs that turned me around

@toshin, Kaye: go with SHINee, i really gave them second chance to listen to their whole disco, and i must say my tastes are really growing all the time and i must admit that they are pretty good indeed.

2PM on the other hand, im having second thoughts on them, they have catchy nice music and good to ear too but no substance.

-INFINITE's song BTD is crazy....its everywhere,all messed up, i really dont know where it actually starts nor ends. For me it feel like fillers. D= Tho their song Nothing's over is actually amazing, i have given it a lot of listens and its great i dont get tired of it, good to ear and nice voices.

Another group im noticing nobody mentioned is Dalmation, they are rookies too and their song round1 i now find it annoying, but their mini-album was good. It was produced nicely and good to ears, plus they have nice vocals. Try them Toshin.

Tho now im noticing that people are promoting lately cheap ass annoying songs.

Are Dalmatian the boy band that had a little accident on stage? One of the members was punched while performing xD If they are, then the song they were singing was pretty nice. And about SHINee, I don't think they're my cup of tea. I find most of their songs annoying. It's not a boy band whose music I'd put on repeat. Maybe I'll listen to more of 2PM's stuff. I've only listened to one song and it was okay, more or less. I've already decided that I'll listen to INFINITE's discography. Their music has caught my ear.

Sign in to follow this