Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[Korean] Beast

Digital single's up at iHoneydew/iHoneyjoo/whichever you prefer.

I personally didn't listen too closely to it for the first time, but now I love it! This sort of quiet acoustic R&B-like style is a real hit-and-miss with me, but it seems this time it's a hit. :D Really beautiful. Now I can say that I like 2 ballads from B2ST, haha (I'm not really a fan of slow pop songs to say the least).

I agree. I love B2ST's ballads, which is weird, because I generally like upbeat k-pop songs mostly because the ballads are really bland and boring, but B2ST's song is amazing. Junhyung's rap is amazing, and I love how it shows how versatile they can be. Can't wait to purchase the album.

Just rediscovered this hilarious video, and thought I'd post it here... :lol:

hUCstiDhliI

They fail miserably for the most part, lol.

^ I've replayed that video at least 10 times. It never fails to make me LOL, especially Hyunseung's part. That was just epic!

I din't listen to track, waiting for whole release better XD.

And for the video, OMFG...that was hilarious. I don't know whether i should feel bad for them or laugh at them!

shaking and crying.

and does that cover suppose to be a leopard?

awesome!

and going to watch the YT, thanks Jigsaw!

Amazing teaser!

I loved Hyunseung's vocal part, and Junhyung's rap as well, of course. That music at the end is awesome too, I'm hoping that it'll be a part of the song.

Don't like this either :/ But recently I've started not to 'dislike' them but lost interest in them, now that I'm more into SJM, 4Minute and MBLAQ

Still really like Beast, but I'm thinking this album will be a hit or miss for me :s In my opinion this teaser is the worst they've had since their debut. Though quality went up, the others were better. Can't wait to hear the title track though. There hasn't been a single Beast title track and follow-up single I haven't liked.

although I like the title track, I expected something more upbeat for a title track. Besides that, it's a great song though :P hope the rest of the album won't disappoint me...

Edit: Album disappointed me, no matter how good some of the tracks are. I needed more upbeat tracks. :-( I'm sad now.

Edit: Album disappointed me, no matter how good some of the tracks are. I needed more upbeat tracks. :-( I'm sad now.

It'll grow on you, you'll see :D

I think the album's amazing. I expected it to be mediocre-ish, but I'm glad I was wrong. The song that Junhyung composed, Freeze, is great! You and Back to You are my other favorites along the title track.

Like I said on Twitter, I just expected a lot more dance tracks like Soom, Shock, Special and even Beautiful. There's one, or two if I'm not mistaken, and all the rest are ballads in some way.

Fiction is awesome, and they'll do great performing it live, but I can't help but feel a little sad that this is just another Kpop album I'll never fully get into because there isn't enough variation on it. I'll like and maybe love it in the end. But still... :-(

I get what you mean then. In that sense, they should have added more upbeat tracks, instead of just two. That would've balanced the album a bit more. Or they should've made a catchier version of Lightless instead of an unplugged one, that would've been awesome too!

Im actually glad they didnt do too many dance tracks. I like the whole album and the unplugged version of Lightless is good too. Man these guys keep getting better and better. I can't complain about them at all.

Agreed with Kaye, boring as shit. Gonna listen to BLAQ STYLE again and this is going straight into the dumpster.

I have mixed feelings atm.

Fiction (orchestra ver.) is fuckin amazing, though.

Other songs i like: fiction , back to you, lightless (unplugged ver.)

EDIT:

Vol. 5 Fiction and Fact

01 The Fact

02 Fiction

03 Lightless

04 Back to you

05 fiction orchestra ver

06 lightless unplugged

that would have been better :x

Sign in to follow this