Sign in to follow this  
evenor

What is your favorite animal?

Foxes! I love them so much! They're so fluffy, beautiful and they've fascinated me for couple of years :grin:  I use a lot of fox pictures as my avatar on numerous communities.

winter-fox-on-the-prowl-ted-widen.jpg

PA243251_compressed.jpg

I like raccoons too. I can say that wild animals in general.

baby-raccoon-on-rock-in-stanley-park-pag

i like raccoon's i kept one as a pet after the mother got hit by a car and its siblings abandoned him,i named him Clyde but after a few months i released him  so he could be free and to this day he still comes to my house every once and awhile

i also like alligators,foxes,birds,tigers,snakes, and alot more

I've always liked Bats.

I remember the first time I seen a bat, It was a little brown bat and it was on my school's building.

I told a teacher that there was a bat on the building (it seemed unnatural, most bats aren't out in the sunlight) and that was that. I wonder what happened to it.

Thus began my longing to have a pet bat. ^^

2ms2a2p.jpg

Cats and dogs, of course. I work at a vet clinic, so if I didn't like those, I'd be in the wrong profession. 

As for more unconventional cute, I really like pangolins. They're little anteater artichokes that walk around on their back legs and roll up in little dragon egg balls. I can't handle it. 

tumblr_nnc6ctOkic1s9dnijo1_540.png

Big fluffy moths are so cute. Actually moths in general. They're little bunny fairies. 

tumblr_lls8arNEtW1qjmttqo1_500.jpg

Honduran white bats omg

tumblr_n960zeVoC01tc258so9_r2_500.png

Sea angels. I'm still like THESE EXIST!?!?! every time I remember them. 

492396630.png?1326100624&Expires=1443055

Sign in to follow this