Trombe

OZ best album release

If they were signing to a major label, I don't think they would string this out so long. I also don't think many bands know about that this far in advance. I'm thinking they're going to take a hiatus or disband.

Yep, I agree that it is definitely their best work.

Considering all the signs, unless they restart under a new name...

All hope is probably gone that they'll ever honor those works.

Thirsty probably still my favorite of the bunch..

Yea Thirsty is probably my favourite too.

But Ringing and RAT are great too.

Such a shame they never did anything with those songs.

I hope they're heading for major label, but only if they pick the best label.

I couldn't see them on TOKUMA JAPAN, or avex trax. Maybe KING RECORDS but I dunno. They've been releasing their latest singles in with PONY CANYON's distribution label, I hope not they're signing to PONY CANYON,then we will wave the metal band OZ goodbye for good.

But one wish remain, I want them in the PS COMPANY-family.

I hope they're heading for major label, but only if they pick the best label.

I couldn't see them on TOKUMA JAPAN, or avex trax. Maybe KING RECORDS but I dunno. They've been releasing their latest singles in with PONY CANYON's distribution label, I hope not they're signing to PONY CANYON,then we will wave the metal band OZ goodbye for good.

But one wish remain, I want them in the PS COMPANY-family.

That is the most horrible thing to want for a band, really. I'd rather see them disband, than ruining their name with that filth. Hopefully none of those things will happen.

No chance(if you mean Decay, And to the End, Scene in the Misereal).

Ever since 2007/2008 they've denied the existance of those(even though they're still their best work to this day).

Fully agree, their decline began after that imo -_- They should go remind their roots instead of probably doing a half-assed major debut..

Speaking of that era, I found the sample of the original distributed version of "Misty" in their archived early OHP, it's slightly different (same applied to "over again" ) to the version on "Eve's apple". ~For your interest~ I have no hopes that anyone has the full version though lol

I know this isn't actually the thread for making requests, but does anyone still have the 2005 ver. of "over again" and didn't replace it with Demon-Android-copy-paste-ver.? Before I lost it I remember it was 2000% better than the 2006 ver.

Fully agree, their decline began after that imo -_- They should go remind their roots instead of probably doing a half-assed major debut..

Speaking of that era, I found the sample of the original distributed version of "Misty" in their archived early OHP, it's slightly different (same applied to "over again" ) to the version on "Eve's apple". ~For your interest~ I have no hopes that anyone has the full version though lol

I know this isn't actually the thread for making requests, but does anyone still have the 2005 ver. of "over again" and didn't replace it with Demon-Android-copy-paste-ver.? Before I lost it I remember it was 2000% better than the 2006 ver.

I should have that version of over again somewhere, if I find it I'll send you a PM!

I'm guessing the tracklist will turn out something like this:
Disc 1: Eve's apple, Adam's apple, elf, ATHENA, S.I.N., Bulk, Spiral, SIX
Disc 2: VERSUS, RAZE, b-sides from VENOM and DETOX
Disc 3: Rouge (通常盤), b-sides from wistaria and viridian
Disc 4: 爪牙 (通常盤), STIGMA (ALL TYPES), CRUNK, new song

The very least that they could to is include their live distributed songs as well (CRY the crime, White Pallet, Force, Edge of desire); it's less realistic for a 会場配布-loving-VK band, but to leave them out would still be senseless, in my opinion.

[DISC 1]
01.Misty
02.Zenith
03.Azalea
04.End-Roll
05.DAIS
06.Erode.
07.Shangrila
08.Illegal SLEEP
09.Resemblance
10.Enmity
11.Colors
12.Fade
13.Butterfly
14.Blot
15.CLOVER
16.Mirror
17.CRY the crime
18.FETTERS
19.「   」

[DISC 2]
01.LAST Shell
02.FILMY
03.BLAZE
04.VENOM
05.Needle
06.Reservation
07.ATHENA
08.IN RUBBISH
09.M.D.M.A
10.MIGRANT
11.DETOX
12.Breathe trees
13.Perfect Ruler
14.NEVER[F]
15.Public Speaker
16.Nerve[less]
17.S.I.N
18.RAZE

[DISC 3]
01.Birthday
02.Rotate
03.LEAD
04.flood bead
05.Pressed flower
06.REborn
07.PLANT
08.Bitter & Sweet
09.Strings
10.Rain Delay
11.Seventh Tier
12.THRUST
13.Sky high
14.Retrograde
15.Another Reign
16.Protect:code
17.Blackout
18.White Pallet
19.Force

[DISC 4]
01.Reverse
02.Unseal
03.Ecdysis
04.STIGMA
05.Trusty
06.Blast
07.Flash back
08.eve.
09.Succubus
10.Holy[CRAP BGM]
11.I killed yesterday's me
12.Destination
13.Again:st
14.Edge of desire
15.to CONTINUE

Holy hell, they weren't kidding when they said COMPLETE BEST. Only missing a few of the early tracks that they love to pretend they never did, but this saves us all quite a bit of trouble. They even threw in the live distributed tracks and a few others I don't recognize (are they new?)

Take note other bands. This is how you do a compilation.

Holy hell, they weren't kidding when they said COMPLETE BEST. Only missing a few of the early tracks that they love to pretend they never did, but this saves us all quite a bit of trouble. They even threw in the live distributed tracks and a few others I don't recognize (are they new?)

Take note other bands. This is how you do a compilation.

I'd rather have a live compilation of songs the band performed [perhaps wrote?] but never released. (if they're too cheap for studio)

Of course I'm talking mainly about all those bands that don't even release half their stuff, and that's going off topic :-P.

Either way, I thought their last mini was their most awful release... but at least people can get all their stuff.

Though they could have at least tried in song placement, kind of tame to just have it in order... oh well.

The price is written somewhere in this thread btw (don't remember exactly, something like 6000-something yen?). Also it's limited to 1000 copies.

The price is written somewhere in this thread btw (don't remember exactly, something like 6000-something yen?). Also it's limited to 1000 copies.

¥6,300, limited 1,000 copies. It's possible that this release will sell out very soon.

I think that 6,000yen for nearly their entire discography is a great deal, considering you already pay like 6,000yen if you buy both ROUGE and VERSUS as a regular edition. Seeing as some live-distributed ones are hard to come by as well, this is a pretty nice price. I'm not interested in owning it, but I guess that if people are wondering if they should buy it, I'd say: go for it.

So far, pre-orders are only available on ZEALLINK and Brand-X. I think distribution for this release will be limited.