Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Halloween 2012

im going to a frend's place with byou's outfit for civarize, im gonna makeup myself too!!!

it's gonna be a sick party, alcohol,drugs and sex, sex everywhere!!!

(it's my friend's b-day too)

no!

it's in this friend's place, she lives on her own. we just have to go with a costume.

and bring her gifts hahahhaha, she's desperate for the gifts, i bought her a dress patched with crosses. from a really sick brand from argentina called A.Y. NOT DEAD. i luv that brand.

Since hurricane sandy just blew through where I live, Halloween is cancelled so I'm not doing anything. Probably just stay home and watch some scary movies with friends.

never understood the hype for halloween, but then again, I'm Dutch and afaik there's no halloween tradition over here xD

Nope, they don't celebrate it here :( Panda said I should get some leather and go as...you know what nevermind.

i watched a quality horror movie every day this week to celebrate halloween

woop

Yeah, doing nothing rly either as sad as it is, been listening some good music though but I guess that won't count, it's not even on halloween theme :D...

I'm just gonna go with some friends to the town centre to see people in costumes xDD

Lol. I usually just take my sister trick or treating, but she said it is lame now. So i didn't this time. All the staff at my workplace dressed up, so i ended up doing so. Then i had a house party in the evening with my mum and sisters for a couple of hours. Hardly any kids came to the door, for trick or treating. My mum brought loads of sweets lol too. Oh well more for me.

I was at a family party on Saturday, but that was a dud for obvious reasons. Today I will do nothing, but get high. ~*I'm already working my way there*~

no!

it's in this friend's place, she lives on her own. we just have to go with a costume.

and bring her gifts hahahhaha, she's desperate for the gifts, i bought her a dress patched with crosses. from a really sick brand from argentina called A.Y. NOT DEAD. i luv that brand.

Is that equivalent to Hot Topic in the US??

Since hurricane sandy just blew through where I live, Halloween is cancelled so I'm not doing anything. Probably just stay home and watch some scary movies with friends.

OOOP! :wan-14:

I ma glad to hear you are alright.

I hope it doesn't do many damage to your property.

I dressed up as Sid Vicious and went to a party. My friend dressed up as a flasher, complete with trench and strap on. :D

And of course I lost the key to the padlock chain/necklace because I'm scatterbrained, so I've been wearing it ever since XD

Sign in to follow this