Sign in to follow this  
Messenger84

The Gazette Europe Tour 2013

In one of the last press interviews Ruki mentioned about Europe Tour.

It will be placed during LIVE TOUR12-DIVISION-GROAN OF DIPLOSOMIA 02 schedule, between 20 Feb and 10th March Final concert @ Saitama Super Arena probably.

Fingers crossed ;)

Mother of God...If they would've done this after DIM I wouldn't have had second doubts. Now I'm both afraid of the fangirls + I don't like their material recently as well...

@sai

Don't worry... they will never do a gig in The Netherlands.

XD

Gazette live is the place where you should not be ! xD

Oh my I already see that, chubby fan girls wearing goth lolita dresses (which make them look like sausage) screaming in my ears everywhere, crying cause "RUKI IS SO KAWAIIIIIIII" and collapsing after they said "AOI FUCK MEEEEE" and some also pushing you cause "You don't know Gazette as we do, you don't deserve to see them !" (but they don't even know who is Uruha or Aoi, who cares about Guitar players !)

And I also see the band not even paying attention to their fan base, just cause they don't like doing gigs in Europe hahaha, and selling the tickets 100€ or more cause "We're so f**king rocking the place, you're not used to that eh !!??"

I definitely think this won't take place, as far as I know, they didn't like the gigs they gave in Europe some years ago, so I don't see the point of doing some more now

^I think you're confusing their fans with Versailles'

But I wouldn't get my hopes up either way, every year a rumor like this appears and it always turns out to be false.

What's your source btw?

^I think you're confusing their fans with Versailles'

But I wouldn't get my hopes up either way, every year a rumor like this appears and it always turns out to be false.

What's your source btw?

Source is my friend who's a journalist for JP magazine, sorry can't give more info.

I didn't placed info in NEWS/EVENTS due not confirmed dates.

If they came to Warsaw I'd dress like an average pedestrian and take pics of ugly looking lolitas and cosplayers and kawaii desu people and fangirls, then post them on the internet to laugh.

If they came to Warsaw I'd dress like an average pedestrian and take pics of ugly looking lolitas and cosplayers and kawaii desu people and fangirls, then post them on the internet to laugh.

Don't forget that all this "kawaii desu obese lolita"-fandom factor applies to EVERY vk fandom

and you're part of the fad as well, so get off your high horse

You guys who complained too much are too spoiled tbh.

Watch more and more Japanese show getting lesser in Europe because of things like this.

Especially since they starting to look at South East Asia countries as potential market now.

SO many places did not get such luxury like this, just think about it.

Just go and attend every shows you can catch as long as you afford them

This is a way to support the Japanese music community in your place.

How to survive a Gazette concert in Germany:

Wait at the very back of the line, and whatever you do... do not stand in the crowd at the concert. Just distance yourself a bit.

I went to the 2007 or was it 2008, gig in Köln and naïve as me and my friend where we waited in the line where people started pressing and shoving far before the doors opened. At the concert itself when the first notes sounded everybody packed up tightly in a flash and started jumping, pushing and doing whatever to get further to the front, resulting in having no other choice than jumping along, being very short I just quickly went to the back of the hall (Which wasn't very easy since people just would't or couldn't let me through). Apart from the music I really didn't like that concert and the vibe there, have been to rougher concerts but never experienced anything like that hostile atmosphere.

Maybe the band felt that atmosphere too and so held off any more Europe tours? I'm still curious if they will have one in 2013.

It's "how to survive a big jrock concert anywhere". These fangirls are just too horny and have to touch hawt Asians. I usually sit on something high on the back or stand on a chair, so I have a good view, better than in the crowd.

How to survive a Gazette concert in Germany:

Wait at the very back of the line, and whatever you do... do not stand in the crowd at the concert. Just distance yourself a bit.

I went to the 2007 or was it 2008, gig in Köln and naïve as me and my friend where we waited in the line where people started pressing and shoving far before the doors opened. At the concert itself when the first notes sounded everybody packed up tightly in a flash and started jumping, pushing and doing whatever to get further to the front, resulting in having no other choice than jumping along, being very short I just quickly went to the back of the hall (Which wasn't very easy since people just would't or couldn't let me through). Apart from the music I really didn't like that concert and the vibe there, have been to rougher concerts but never experienced anything like that hostile atmosphere.

Maybe the band felt that atmosphere too and so held off any more Europe tours? I'm still curious if they will have one in 2013.

They were bitching about otaku fans and bad food, that's why they don't want to come here anymore.

But yeah I was there too, I wasn't even really in the front and it was horrible. It was my first big vk concert too so I was really traumatized by that experience haha.

Well, why do you think I went to the Netherlands to see NEGA?

I saw Gazette in Berlin... and didn't want a similar experience with my favorite band. But it's bad here as well, even on smaller lives. I was called names by a bitch who kept pushing my face into someone else's back (so I couldn't breathe), just because I kept pushing her away and she couldn't touch... and it was a live of Ra:in (Pata's band), it wasn't even vk, there were maybe 30 people or something.

I come to the less lives because of this, I hate the audience. On the beginning I used to come to every live of a Japanese band here, now I pick only the ones I care about.

Yeah people certainly are a bit calmer here (except for Versailles... seriously). I heard from friends that the crowd @ nega in Cologne was horrible...

I had a bad experience with fans in Cologne during Versailles, but I went to the same venue to see D and all the fans were really calm and respecting of eachother, no pushing in line or anything, big surprise for me.

Gazette will not come..

and if it's really true then RAMEN is the only promoter who would bring them.. around that time.

All other promoters have other businesses around that time.

For real dream on.