Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

12012 has switched to new label

Maybe they didnt like that Dynamite Tommy wanna make them Diru 2

Really digging the new look. Hopefully this means a new single and a totally new era for this band. That las album was just a total shit mess.

Hope it means they won't release anything like their last album ever again.

Also, new look is quite nice.

Yeah, it makes me think they will actually move on and start something new. This band have changed their sound a lot of time, so I don't think they will stuck with the DEG style for so long. My fear was a disbandment after that horrible album, but it looks like they still trying which is really good news to me (and probably really bad to a lot of other people :)) because I still have some faith in them.

12012 has switched from "FREE WILL/BACK COAT" to new label "HEAVEN SWITCH" at 2012/08/31

http://www.12012.jp/

Actually, aren't they saying that they are leaving their management office "BACK COAT" (which belongs to FREE WILL) and their record label FIREWALL DIV. because they've established their own independed company "HEAVEN SWITCH INC." I'm such a besserwisser.. :P

I WANT ANOTHER mar maroon PLEASE!!!

12012 has switched from "FREE WILL/BACK COAT" to new label "HEAVEN SWITCH" at 2012/08/31

Actually, they're saying that they are leaving their management office "BACK COAT" (which belongs to FREE WILL) and their record label FIREWALL DIV. because they've established their own independed company "HEAVEN SWITCH INC." I'm such a besserwisser.. :P

Now they're free as birds to do whatever they want.. I WANT ANOTHER mar maroon PLEASE!!!

It would be awesome if they did another awesome album like mar maroon!!!! <3

Hope it means they won't release anything like their last album ever again.

Seconding this for reference.

Actually, they're saying that they are leaving their management office "BACK COAT" (which belongs to FREE WILL) and their record label FIREWALL DIV. because they've established their own independed company "HEAVEN SWITCH INC." I'm such a besserwisser.. :P

Now they're free as birds to do whatever they want.. I WANT ANOTHER mar maroon PLEASE!!!

It would be awesome if they did another awesome album like mar maroon!!!! <3

Even if I would probably enjoy another mar maroon as well, it would be kinda hilarious imo. I mean, they did a pop album after a lot of heavy & dark stuff, then they decided to being heavy & dark again (more than they were in the first place). They should definitely try something softer, but a song like Smile Again right after SUICIDE would make everyone laugh.

I personally wouldn't be opposed to another SEVEN. I think that was a style that fitted them perfectly.

I personally wouldn't be opposed to another SEVEN. I think that was a style that fitted them perfectly.

My thoughts exactly.

Ditto! It was their only major release that felt genuine to me; not overly produced pop for the sake of sales, nor disingenuous forced heaviness for the sake of street cred (IMO at least)

I WANT ANOTHER mar maroon PLEASE!!!

Another mar maroon!? Please god no! As bad as their self-titled. Another SEVEN or diamond please.

I don't think Mar Maroon was bad at all. In my opinion, it was an album that was totally out of left field for them, like their self-titled one was, but Mar Maroon was much better because pop/rock is better for me than pseudo-death metal.

BUT, I digress. As much as I like Mar Maroon, I would also prefer another Seven. That album was super cool.

SEVEN is easily their best album, mar maroon is not BAD per se, there were some good songs (Smile Again, Aitai Kara, Hallelujah and System [0] Down), but the other were pure trash. Just like the self-titled, some good songs, but some trash.

SEVEN was more cohesive work. Only M was LOL

So I guess most of us are in agreement: A followup to "SEVEN" is in order!

Regardless, the label change is a good sign.

Sign in to follow this