Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Ru:natic member changes & new mini album

Ru:natic Gt.Kei has departed after their live at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2012/08/28 due to his family reasons, and Ba.舜華-Shunka-(ex-Rounoir) has joined Ru:natic at the same live

their new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2012/11, although details have not yet been announced

http://ameblo.jp/ru-natic/

Perfect!

Too bad he's gone Kei...

^ I guess now is as follows:

vo. Kijin

gu. Tokkiy

bs. 舜華 (Shunka)

"Thank you so we will support the activities of the three people in the future!"

according to the blog

I'm sad and happy at the same time. Kijin bass skills is/was flawless, and he is superb as vocalists. Hope this new bassist is talented enough~

Yay they are returning. Shame about Kei leaving, I will miss him. But at least Kijin didn't leave, that would be the biggest blow to the band. I think he is the most talented person. Oh a mini! Waiting for more news. :D

It's a shame that Kei is leaving, I like him so much... :sad:

But It's really good that they will release a new Mini-Album.

I think I can say I'm a big fan of early visual kei and that they're great for going this way these days, but their songs sound so... empty to me.

I don't know why, but something is missing, there's a big lack of something.

Its not the fact that today record quality are better, because Aliene, Madeth gray'll and Noir Fleurir have done some great recordings at their latest albums.

Maybe something with the mixing and mastering, but, yeah... I don't know.

Sign in to follow this