Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Ru:natic member changes & new mini album

It might be because they only sound as such because they are purposely trying to sound low budget and raw with the same sort of earmarks used in 1999, where as when this kind of music was en vogue, that was just how everything was done so it sounded a lot more natural. I appreciate their efforts in making throw back music, but I've never really considered them to be a replacement for bands actually from that time period.

I think I can say I'm a big fan of early visual kei and that they're great for going this way these days, but their songs sound so... empty to me.

I don't know why, but something is missing, there's a big lack of something.

Its not the fact that today record quality are better, because Aliene, Madeth gray'll and Noir Fleurir have done some great recordings at their latest albums.

Maybe something with the mixing and mastering, but, yeah... I don't know.

Their music does become repetitive, it's rad we got a band trying to bring back the old school up in this bitch. Yet I'll admit that their first three singles do become pretty boring after the first play through. Nothing to suck you in and keep you coming back.

They do look like a fun live band, I think that's probably where most of their appeal comes from.

2013.01.23 FanJ twice

SET LIST

1.真夜中ノ日傘少女 (Mayonaka no Higasa Shoujo)

2.~キセキ~夏の思い出 (~Kiseki~ Natsu no Omoide)

3.精神欲求不安定(Dr.Nao)(Seishin Yokkyuu Fuantei)

Kijin said: "The following also bring Kei"

I really like M! It's like a strange mix of Voyage Malice Mizer and Das:Vasser. I'm probably going to end up making an audio rip of that video. Would anyone else be interested in having it until they actually release something?

Sign in to follow this