Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new maxi single release

I like these new songs a lot, and they somehow remind me of how they sounded before going nu metal

Pre-13's reborn shit I mean

And I also prefer how they aren't trying to be dark and edgy, it just doesn't suit them

pls girugamesh keep up the good shit

I like the preview a lot! The songs seems heavy and well-built but it incorporates as well new elements, indeed it's not as dark as their first releases, but heavy and energetic in a "happy" way, which is really nice! I can't wait to listen to the full song, I am definitely looking forward to their new release.

Holy shit, I was starting to think that this wasn't possible anymore. It's not great, that is for sure, but it is a hell of an improvement!

quoted for the very truth

since this is only a preview it might be a tad better in the full version, since i'm quite sure that maybe a second riff (oh my!) could improve the whole thing quite a bit.

but yeah, very old-schooly-giru-feel :digg:

Oh god, this is so good. I gave up on them after GO/NOW whatever..

This is legit.

It's like 13's reborn mixed with the self-titled and MUSIC.

This is perfect. Yes. So glad!

Sounds like they found the balance between their heavier stuff and their lighter stuff.

Sounds good.

Just what happened to them o_O ??? It's like they finally understood what we were waiting for since their MUSIC album ! I really hope they'll continue like this and return to their "old" and adored style !

I must say that I'm satisfied after watching the preview. Glad to see how they regain their awesomeness, after this painful poppy phase, they take direction reminescent of Music era.

Also the PV reminds me a lot of Sex Machineguns' Tekken II :D As if it had some reference.

it sounds like something between their 2007 and 2009 eras mixed together. <3

This is almost dead on. I feel like this is a mix of their old and new stuff. It's kind of like how Nega's recent stuff is a mix of their old stuff and PERESTROIKA but it's not that good, and girugamesh did the same thing except all under the same band. If you can ride my drift? If you are picking up what I'm putting down? If you get my meaning?

THAT. Was awesome. Really fucking good single. Way better than Zecchou BANG!! and... pretty much every single thing since before NOW.

Plus the fact that Satoshi looks like a motherfucking sex God isn't an unfortunate thing.

Sign in to follow this