Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

レクレンズ(reclens) will hold last one-man live

visual-kei band "レクレンズ(reclens)" has "disbanded" after their last one-man live "空を睨む夜(sora wo niramu yoru)" at Shibuya REX at 2012/08/20, and rock band "レクレンズ(reclens)" has formed at that one-man live

"レクレンズ(reclens)" members:

Vo.&Gt.&Prog.熊谷典之(kumagai noriyuki)(クマ/kuma)

Gt.&Vo.市川栞(ichikawa shiori)(チカ/chika)

Ba.齋藤啓太(saitou keita)(ユズキ/yuzuki)

Dr.尾崎麻里奈(ozaki marina)(まぁ/mar)

visual-kei band "レクレンズ(reclens)" has "disbanded" after their last one-man live "空を睨む夜(sora wo niramu yoru)" at Shibuya REX at 2012/08/20, and rock band "レクレンズ(reclens)" has formed at that one-man live

Oh those fucks <3

So they quit being a VK band ? Looks like it's a trend now. Fuck this shit.

I could honestly care less whether they're visual or not. As long as they keep making awesome music then I'll keep supporting them. Man some people here are superficial if they think something like that is even important.

Oh those fucks

Is this like a parody of how "deliberate" and specific all VK announcements have to be? That's awesome, haha.

I hope they go full-on the hare brained-unity route, except not being as repetitive. Hoping their stuff gets easier to find too. lol

I hope they're still a electronic band. 見えない傘は閉じたままで with my head phones on is AMAZING, that bass, unng. And kuma's vocals are an added treat(I like them better than misaki's)

I'll stop bitching about bands that quit being VK when you guys stop bitching about bands like ViViD and Girugamesh being so lame nowadays and posting a shitload of whinning posts on every social network for the exact same reason. I don't like/care about "traditional J-rock", so it's just natural that I get upset when bands like this quit being VK and I'm just expressing how sad it makes me to see that it's happening more often. You don't have to agree with me, and I couldn't care less if you do or not. It's just sad for me to see that nobody else cares if a band a band is VK or not, because it does make a lot of difference and I do like all of those clichés in VK songs and VK in general and the fact that quit being VK means that they'll change and it won't fit MY taste. That's all.

I'll stop bitching about bands that quit being VK when you guys stop bitching about bands like ViViD and Girugamesh being so lame nowadays and posting a shitload of whinning posts on every social network for the exact same reason. I don't like/care about "traditional J-rock", so it's just natural that I get upset when bands like this quit being VK and I'm just expressing how sad it makes me to see that it's happening more often. You don't have to agree with me, and I couldn't care less if you do or not. It's just sad for me to see that nobody else cares if a band a band is VK or not, because it does make a lot of difference and I do like all of those clichés in VK songs and VK in general and the fact that quit being VK means that they'll change and it won't fit MY taste. That's all.

Of course I don't agree with you :v They want to make the music that they want to make. More likely than not, they'll probably continue to play the songs that they've already been playing and continue along the same style. It's not like they decided to turn into a bossa nova band or something. Just enjoy music for what it is, since despite popular believe, make up doesn't actually have any effect on musical abilities. More likely than not, if you actually went and listened to some non-VK bands without the knowledge that they weren't VK, you'd probably like them.

Bossa nova is actually better than J-rock, so it would be nice. I'm not talking about musical abilities. I'm talking about style. You misunderstood what I wrote, or probably I didn't make myself clear. Sorry, I'm not a native english speaker.

What I mean is that, stylistically, they won't make many things that VK bands do and that's what makes me sad. I'm not talking about make-up, of course. The lyrics are different, and there are many things that are pertinent to VK, like furitsukes, member shoukais and many musical aspects.

I've actually tried to like traditional J-rock bands, and I still listen to stuff people tell me I might like, but it's not my cup of tea, you see ? Of course there are exceptions, but, as I said before, it lacks all of those clichés that makes VK so addictive to me.

Sign in to follow this