Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] Big Bang

I kind of like the song, it has some interesting points, but it's nothing groundbreaking. I hope for some more dance tracks

The song is alright, could be worse. I just don't like the idea of promoting the whole album/all the songs being title songs. I think that, that is one of the reasons I didn't really get into 2NE1's mini album. Got sick of hearing the songs before the mini album even came out.

Previews of two more songs:

d9kA02v0geg

8p1GE4wmcXI

...I don't know, hearing these makes me even more underwhelmed. I was kinda hoping that with a title like BAD BOY we'd get a song that is more, uhm, lively/in-your-face. xD Not impressed by this comeback at all so far.

Oh, seems they tend to expose their R'n'B side more right now.

Well it is still nice, i like the beat at least, not embarrassing one.

Still hoping at least one up tempo song though,

since even Usher who are the current king of R'n'B still feel the need for one LOL

who says boom shaka laka in 2012? c'mon, korea.

not feeling this mini album at all so far. shame because i loved the tonight ep.

I'm loving it all so far. I agree the boom shakalaka is lame as fuck, but perhaps it'll be less lame in context and not whole song? Plus the beat seems really cool. I love the shit out of blue to be honest. At first I wished they first promoted more upbeat dance song but Blue is pretty perfect mid-tempo song. It's really uplifting, beautiful, and strong and perfect song to release after a difficult year.

Boom shakalaka doesn't sound as bad as you guys make it seem...such drama. LOL!

Like every track soo far. So excited, cannot wait for the official release of it!

Listened to it now. FANTASTIC BABY is awesome party stuff!! :domo: My new fave BB song after TONIGHT, I think. The other songs bored me immensely but didn't really expect anything else from them, so not really a letdown (I just wish they made more party or rap/hip-hop songs instead of the "comfy" low-key stuff). Okay, BAD BOY had some nice bits, and it was nice to hear Daesung's solo track (he has the best voice out of them IMO), eventhough I wasn't too fond of the song itself.

Disliked every song I heard until I got at Daesung's song... Love that one... Going to check the Fantastic Baby one now because I remembered I forgot :P

I for once totally obsessed with this album. So fresh.

Especially among another K-pop boy groups that becoming like VK, dressed and sounds similiar to each other. And starting to be jokes of itself.

This is where BIGBANG shine.

They didn't just offer swag, they got more than that and this mini bares all.

Much more grown up, just about the right direction.

Still be the one of a kind.

Especially among another K-pop boy groups that becoming like VK, dressed and sounds similiar to each other. And starting to be jokes of itself.

totally agree with you.

I feel this is just like their older music but matured!

SO agree! This might be my favorite mini album of theirs (though stand up is close). BAD BOY is my new jam. One of their best songs ever. Highlights are Bad boy, blue, fantastic baby, wings. But all the songs are ace. I love this mini-album it's really exceptional.

This is for me the KPOP version of 9GOATS BLACK OUT's [devils in bedside] (only less good). It's one of those mini's that I can't listen to on a daily basis, but when I'm tired or don't feel like upbeat music too much. No matter how much I love Daesung, I didn't really like the track that much. I liked BLUE, BAD BOY AND FANTASTIC BABY the most. BOOM SHAKA LAKA.

I enjoy Blue and Bad Boy - particularly after watching the MVs. I'm not sure about Fantastic Baby... It's danceable as always, but sometimes it's a bit jarring. Not really liking Daesung's solo although I love his voice the most, too.

Sign in to follow this