Sign in to follow this  
sai

K-POP is Satanic?

BMU8oUnaW4c

And they reviewed more of these videos. Comments that are against the posters are not permitted so yeah it seems it's filled with only believers :/ What do you think about these kind of things, looking for Satanic symbols in everything? They also say that homosexuals will burn in hell and that Christians should not respect other religions. Seriously, reading these kind of things make me want to become half atheist :/ I believe in a higher power, but these are the kind of things that make people with different believes and religions hate each other even more. I do not want to be associated with a religion that hates on people who are different. But then again, this is a small group of people within the religion who still think the Illuminati are out trying to get them (and who can blame them, wasn't it the Church ages back that killed all the Illuminati because they believed in science?)

Also apparently Asagi is a demon because he was his hair in front of one eye? :|

Did anyone else notice the beginning with the woman talking consists of FOUR separate takes? As if she can't even do that short intro in one go. The same thing is done at the end, but in three different takes I think. It's quite silly and distracting. Learn to deliver some lines before making a video!

Anyway, I think these people don't actually believe what they say here. Many who like to predict the "apocalypse" or "the day Jesus returns to earth" only want to be the center of attention, the subject of conversation and controversy. Experts at the art of pretending to be insane. :)

I don't think the people of this video are any different. But maybe they are actually honestly insane, we might never know.

By the way, they should analyze the "THE 7 DEADLY SINS" album from SADS. They would probably eat their hearts out. :wink:

By the way, they should analyze the "THE 7 DEADLY SINS" album from SADS. They would probably eat their hearts out. :wink:

Or Gazette's Toxic lol

Especially Infuse into ("...Satanic infuse into") and My Devil on the Bed

1:37

I stopped there. (Nah JK.. I kept watching for lulz.)

LOL this is priceless. These people make conspiracy theorists look like complete nutcases.

iabNG.gif

HI DOGGIE.

tumblr_l9catvfBo11qa0x10o1_400.gif

On a relevant note though, they should just review the whole neo-vk scene - they will find enough" illuminati stuff" here to stumble upon and rant about...

iabNG.gif

HI DOGGIE.

tumblr_l9catvfBo11qa0x10o1_400.gif

On a relevant note though, they should just review the whole neo-vk scene - they will find enough" illuminati stuff" here to stumble upon and rant about...

Why stop there? Just skip the middleman and review Malice Mizer's Illuminati XD

Yes, you need to make up your mind. Jesus or Kpop? Heaven Or Hell? Just ask Jesus to help you and take away the desire. If you are not a Christian if your WHOLE life to Jesus Christ and renounce it.

Seconding Furik.

Is this seriously real? Because it's so ridiculous it's hard to believe.

Just saw the music video/listened to the song and holy shit, you gotta be kidding me... Is this shit for real?

They guy doing his best to hide his small eyes with a blonde wig was awesome though.... :lol:

Just saw the music video/listened to the song and holy shit, you gotta be kidding me... Is this shit for real?

They guy doing his best to hide his small eyes with a blonde wig was awesome though.... :lol:

Sadly it isn't a wig...

omg this is absolutely priceless!

but don't practice yoga, it allows devil to posses your head, and it definitely neither relaxes or strengthens your body.

GYMNASTICS IS EVIL, KIDS!

they just HAVE to see some VeeKay

(oh and by the way I know a local priest's daughter is a BB fan)

Sign in to follow this