Sign in to follow this  
Hoyahe

Bands that mix japanese elements and visual kei

Hi there!

Do you know a japanese band that does that kind of sound? I mean mixing japanese folk music and modern sound, for example Kagrra or Orochi

I love that kind of sound but I can't found any other bands like those two...do you know any please?

greets :)

miyavi has a Japanese-themed song on his last PSC album, Japanese pride or something, if we're talking about one-time references.

8JoYCQkfenw

also irodori -

ABpW7BF73CI

I would have expected Onmyo-za to make an appearance sooner. They aren't strictly visual kei and they aren't strictly limited to Japanese folk, but I figure there's enough of both to satisfy what you may be looking for.

NHWjECm21O0

I wonder why Sai hasn't posted this:

8qcPODKqRNY

It's somewhat "traditional Japanese" in terms of music too...

lololol I wasn't really paying attention to this thread. And since I read "bands" I didn't really think of posting D. They have 2 or 3 traditional songs, but I didn't think that counts :P

D has that one that Pretsy posted, but they also have these two. Second one is Chinese inspired but I still think it counts.

7j0Tb-wyjEU

S7LIkTgLbFI

Gargoyle in some of their songs, especially from earlier releases, used Japanese traditional instruments:

_82229-WVUc

3hkXXUCN7GM

Thank you for all the suggestions!!

I loved them all, and specially oto-oni song ^^

Sign in to follow this