Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

SCREW New Single : Xanadu (2012/10/17)

So much pessimism in this topic haha.

http://www.tkma.co.jp/j_pop/screw/

MMhh... j_pop...screw mouhahahahah

Err... all their bands are listed under "J-POP".

Lots of bands do this. If you go and look on some bands MySpace pages, they all list themselves as J-POP. It doesn't mean that SCREW is going to start going poppy. They're just trying to get more recognition.

Oh, and this topic isn't about how much other bands are starting to suck. Keep the topic to SCREW, their major debut and their new single please :3. If you want to talk about MEJIBRAY or any other band, go use the Artists section.

So much pessimism in this topic haha.
http://www.tkma.co.jp/j_pop/screw/

MMhh... j_pop...screw mouhahahahah

Err... all their bands are listed under "J-POP".

Lots of bands do this. If you go and look on some bands MySpace pages, they all list themselves as J-POP. It doesn't mean that SCREW is going to start going poppy. They're just trying to get more recognition.

Oh, and this topic isn't about how much other bands are starting to suck. Keep the topic to SCREW, their major debut and their new single please :3. If you want to talk about MEJIBRAY or any other band, go use the Artists section.

I apologize, sir.

With the new major label debut coming up, I decided to check out their back catalog for the first time and I really liked it. I think this band has a lot of talent, so I am now looking forward to the single and I totally love the new look.

BRAINSTORM pt.2. Well can't say I was expecting anything amazing but I secretly hoped they'd pull an exist trace and actually go from "we sound like any othet VK band" to something a bit more unique. So yeah, I think it's boring.

^ agree 100%

Not only that the whole "pose for the camera close up" shit was fucking annoying.

Every time they did that they look like they were trying out for a new COVER GIRL ad.

I really hope the other songs are better.

It's..aight.

Kazuki's guitar solo right near the beginning is the best part IMO.

If they ever do anything like Nanairo no Reienka, that's when I'll be excited.

Or anything but this style.

Sign in to follow this