Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

SCREW New Single : Xanadu (2012/10/17)

I found all their work after Gather Roses to be boring.

I wouldn't mind a nice jazzy rock tune.

Meh, going major usually means becoming generic... how on earth will ScReW pull off getting even more generic i wonder.

Hahaha, fans are funny ^^

I'm not a fan but I don't think they're generic and boring... but I agree Thedane, going major usually means becoming generic and boring.

To be honest, the only things I truly love and cherish from Screw are

their [Nanairo no Reienka] EP and some parts of [Fusion of the Core].

And to an extent even [VENOM].

Their recent sound is so different that I can't even tell if it's the same

band I fell in love with. Fricking Brainstorm.

Although, they've got talent for sure.

i like their older songs way more too .lately they are getting more boring.biran was the most generic i think.

i always liked their singles more for some reason

( lol xD you think that's the reason they turn to major how generic their sound is xD joking)

psc is ruining my bands seriously. well bad for me but

good for them since psc has a way to make bands more famous than anyone else (and more generic)

also positive in psc more often releases and it's rare to disband have you notice? bands don't disband there easy(probably more chances you are dying first guh isshi)

^ Isshi passed away only after Kagrra,'s disbandment, but that's another story.

I wonder how they're going to sound now, I'm not suspecting a huge genre swap.

i implied (in my head xD) maybe his health had something to do with the disbandment.

i think you're implying the opposite though.

that's another thing though we shouldn't discuss it here i think

i don't think actually screw will change. probably they'll sound like the last 2 albums my fear.

but i don't know maybe i am totally wrong. i am kinda curious how turning major will affect them

OMG; FINALLY they doing their major debut... I was waiting and waiting and waiting and they released boring singles after boring singles after boring ALBUM...

Maybe we'll have some quality songs from SCREW again. I thought they were near a disbandment, but this totally refreshed them!

Looking forward onto this new single, it'll probably be really good, TOKUMA has got the best PS COMPANY bands (Alice Nine + D=OUT) so I guess they won't disappoint us.

Tracklist has been revealed:

Limited Edition A [CD+DVD]

1. XANADU

2. 囀る刃

[DVD]

1 [XANADU]Music Clip

2 [XANADU]Music Clip Shooting Off Shot

3 [XANADU]初回生産限定盤A Photo Shooting

Limited Edition B [CD+DVD]

1. XANADU

2. Glass Cage

[DVD]

1 [XANADU]Music Clip

2 [XANADU]Recording Off Shot

3 [XANADU]初回生産限定盤B Photo Shooting

Regular Edition [CD-only]

1. XANADU

2. 囀る刃

3. Glass Cage

4. ZOWIE

Source: http://www.tkma.co.jp/j_pop/screw/

All you major label haters, don't be so damn pessimistic all the time. Don't expect the worst whenever a band goes major...

It feels like we're having the same comments everytime a band gets signed to major label..

Btw, their major contract must mean that Indie PSC are seeking for new band/bands right now to fill the empty spots at Indie PSC?

Don't be that suprised if they welcoming -OZ- onto their label.

yeah, mejibray could be, but as soon as they get major they'll become like born (which havent done anything spectacular since they r sgned at psc) ahm ftw

I wouldn't be surprised if it was MEJIBRAY, for some reason, Tsudzuki and MiA have been talking non-stop about The GazettE and their songs as well. Not much of a reason but they've suddenly started doing that. Anyways, I'm a bit thrilled about XANADU

Yes, I think MEJIBRAY too since they became generic and boring ^^

That's a bite harsh, no? Just because Emotional KARMA wasn't what everyone had hopes for, doesn't mean they've gone to the crapper. Every band has at least one bad release. If they don't, then in my ears, they can be referred to as the perfect band.

So I thought the new picture of them was their new look but they have a different one now with different clothes

488289_520475831301069_257143551_n.jpg

Sign in to follow this