Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

Gone for a EDIT: WEEK OR MORE...

I won't be appearing here for awhile (Grad exams pt. 2, work (?), personal IRL stuff/issues etc. etc.)

AND, I'll be probably out of Finland as well (next month) - my long-awaited "Dubai chillin tour" (EDIT: I am not ready for Japan yet) is expecting me to book and pack lots of shit beforehand (= I have to sacrifice some cybersocial freetime for this) - so, wish me good luck... and try not to miss me (lol)

See ya later folks then \o

Good luck for exams. And have fun with your trip.

If you meet Ali Baba in Dubai, please send my love for him :mrgreen:

Seems like I am taking a trip to Dubai right during my "birthday week" (well, celebrating it with ali babas and sheikhs isn't too a bad idea but... /Binge drinking pleasures :| )

Taking a short weekend break and moving back to studies/ after awhile, so I'll be (kinda) active here again :oops:

hope you do well @ exams! b-bai :<

Thank you,fellow Russian...Russki...Russell, whichever sounds non-racistic :rawk:

Kill this thread pls.

Judging.

Wait, when are you going? D: I'm coming to Helsinki at easter-weekend!

You can meet me :D

good exams man

Wait, when are you going? D: I'm coming to Helsinki at easter-weekend!

Easter-weekend? Clear it up for me plz :o:wat:

I'll be basically out of the Nordic side on the second last week of April, and well um I'll be still busy after that... :mrgreen:

(are you coming to the southside because of Biopanda thingy or is there another reason for your visit? Just curious btw)

good exams man

Thanks a lot bro!

I will be there 6.-8.4 (or 9.4, depends. D:) because of some reason. XDD Will tell you more about it somewhere else. But no, not because of Panda, he'll come here on May.

Seems like I am taking a trip to Dubai right during my "birthday week" (well, celebrating it with ali babas and sheikhs isn't too a bad idea but... /Binge drinking pleasures :| )

WOW!

I've always been interested in Dubai, they have the tallest building in the world. (Burj Dubai)

Tell me if you see it!

I will be there 6.-8.4 (or 9.4, depends. D:) because of some reason. XDD Will tell you more about it somewhere else. But no, not because of Panda, he'll come here on May.

OK!

WOW!

I've always been interested in Dubai, they have the tallest building in the world. (Burj Dubai)

Tell me if you see it!

Sure sure, Burj al arab is more than interesting though

This is why I am taking up on this instead of trying to recollect money for Nippon trip (Dubai's more interesting in terms of "futuristic"/"more constructive and varying" architecture)

Okay, I am back...a bit early though (I thought that I *would* come back to Finland at 1-3 am due to new possible fog disturbances...)

And thanks for everyone who wished me good luck on my trip (especially Arith @ last.fm) and congratulated me on my b-day while I was absent :3 (I will thank you later on FB...once I manage to get my lazy ass there)

Sign in to follow this