Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

lynch. new album release

a continuation of 12012's new album.

I'm usually okay with other people's negative opinions but if you seriously think that, you need your ears checked. Seriously. I understand if you don't like it but is it really THAT bad?

I personally quite like the song. It's just more of the same really. I don't see what you guys find so bad about it. Production seems to be crap but it hasn't really been great since they joined King Records not to mention the crappy quality of the video anyway but the song's still decent enough.

Correct, the sound in the PV is quite crap, but the song itself is pretty good for me. It's way better than so-called hurrdurr-core 12012. I can still feel Lynch's originality in this song.

I get the feeling this song is just like so many of their other b-sides that sound exactly the same. Completely unimpressed. Let's just hope the other songs are better.

It's not news for me that lynch. fails to impress with their recent releases. I bought I BELIEVE IN ME without listening to it first and the only thing that really impressed me after listening was the packaging.

Decent song...it sounds similar to a lot of their other stuff....hmm better song then mirrors...hope the whole album doesn't disappoint

a continuation of 12012's new album.

I actually kind of agree, though I'd have to say that I preferred 12012 more...

Well, I guess it doesn't count much since I'm not a fan of either band though I've tried many times before... *shrugs* [if lucky, I'll find a song or two enjoyable...]

Not getting my hopes up.

^ I wonder if concerning the samples that would be a good or a bad thing, aka so good the internet couldn't handle it or so bad that the internet didn't want to display it. But then again, it can't be worse than the 12012 previews.

it kind of sounded like they were all samples of the same track to me, really..

I got a pretty similar feeling while listening. There were maybe one or two new samples that stood out a bit (one of which was A FLARE and the other was FROZEN), the rest didn't do much for me. However, they're only samples, so let's hope the full tracks are better than the impressions the previews are giving me.

That's how I've been feeling about their music in the last 2 years. :lol:

But anyway, gonna listen to the album after it comes out, they're still not too bad.

Everything new sounds good, really good! But, I think I will be wrong about MIRRORS fitting into the album.

I love the previews. My favorites are MOMENT, THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME, THEY'RE ALL AFRAID, FROZEN <3 & A FLARE.

I really want this album so bad, I think this will be great.

Holy shit! The previews are very good! In my opinion these previews sound totally different from what they have done so far, yet it's true that some songs still have this "Lynh-ish" remark.

I am really looking froward to this album!

Sign in to follow this