zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

everyone should change their avatars to xmas related things, even though i could care less about xmas haha xD

Well... uh, I'll see if I can find a santa hat that I can photoshop onto Daria lol...

I already know I have the worst posture ever but, my friend pointed out my spine sticks out from my neck and said nobody has that... 

I feel like I could go on embarrassing bodies, I'll be the hunchback of notre dame. xD

i thought i wouldn't like my new avi but i love it

I already know I have the worst posture ever but, my friend pointed out my spine sticks out from my neck and said nobody has that... 

I feel like I could go on embarrassing bodies, I'll be the hunchback of notre dame. xD

Mine does that too >.< I hate it!  I'll be the hunchback with you <3

Mine does that too >.< I hate it!  I'll be the hunchback with you <3

x'D I'm laughing but crying at the same time because I don't want anyone else having a problem with their spine but I'm imagining us two together in that Disney film of it. But damn, please come on and try to sit up straight, don't forget that like me!! <3

x'D I'm laughing but crying at the same time because I don't want anyone else having a problem with their spine but I'm imagining us two together in that Disney film of it. But damn, please come on and try to sit up straight, don't forget that like me!! <3

Lol, I try too...but fail xD

So this dude from that one indiefag band Serah is threatening to kill some fangirl.

Well this is... grand... This user, I checked out the account, doesn't seem to use it much at all. Not many activites done on it. A troll maybe? Having read the links, I was actually blaming her because if she's continuing to harass the band member, she's just adding more fuel to the fire. Is he just joking? Trying to scare her off? He surely must know joking about it on the internet anyway is risky and silly. And if he's been saying it so much and not actually doing anything about it then it must be just a sick joke. Hopefully. Maybe they both just want attention, I don't know..

On another note, Seimeisen, your avatar is always so fabulous.

Beni, don't worry, I am pretty sure most of us has that specific spine problem because of spending lots of time in front of computer in a bad position. Mine is kinda noticeable because I have really long back, so that combined with slouching..... 8((((

I was bored and decided to check what a beauty I am (jk) and decided to count my dimples. SEVEN. What the fuck.

everyone should change their avatars to xmas related things, even though i could care less about xmas haha xD

It's a Christmas cracker if anyone is curious.

Beni, don't worry, I am pretty sure most of us has that specific spine problem because of spending lots of time in front of computer in a bad position. Mine is kinda noticeable because I have really long back, so that combined with slouching..... 8((((

I was bored and decided to check what a beauty I am (jk) and decided to count my dimples. SEVEN. What the fuck.

I just never noticed and thought it's just me. >< And my hair doesn't hide it so I'm really paranoid now haha. I wasn't bringing it up so others had to share their pain with it too so I'm sorry I reminded you. ;_; Me, you and kyo are going to have to start putting books on our heads while on the computer. x'D

Dimples!? Such a beauty, that's correct. Don't say you're joking when it's true. But SEVEN? Mate, give me some! :'3

Ah and kyo~ NO MORE FAILING PLEASE. < 3

I'm sorry this has nothing to do with the above anymore but I'm letting out some steam... I went out today, which I never usually do and this is the reason why I don't try anymore =

People need to realise staring and talking about others you don't know is rude and annoying. Don't chat away and continue to glare at someone, looking up and down at them as if they're not there and especially to strangers. And ESPECIALLY if it's something not nice. Just because they have a problem which you DON'T know about, don't start making judgement, good god. Keep it to yourself, mind your own business and enjoy the company you have there! I'm so happy to be home and on here if you hadn't notice hah.

"For the ego to survive, it must make time---past and future---more important than the present moment. The ego cannot tolerate becoming friendly with the present moment, except briefly just after it got what it wanted. But nothing can satisfy the ego for long. As long as it runs your life, there are two ways of being unhappy. Not getting what you want is one. Getting what you want is the other."

umph...