zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Today I won a World of Warcraft: Walords of Draenor expansion (pointless to me, as I do not play the game at all), and a PC version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

And on top of that, a day in the editorial office of Power Unlimited, the Netherlands' biggest gaming magazine and website.

Wow that's sweet! :D Congrats!

What an ignorant little bitch she is, I oughtta beat her ass.

I did mentally. I think she'd kill me if I even tried in real life. Actually, if I even tried to hurt anyone, that's an instant KO on my side. xD

I think about dying a lot...it concerns me.

I think about dying a lot.

Not as much as concerning us all! Guys please.

Edit: On another note, meaning 'please no one else quote the above quotation'... Christmas sig = overkill. xD

1 last week in which 3day, and im free for a month 

Today I had a dream about MH cast irl participating in something like a horror movie that I was directing. Isn't that bizzare? xD

Was I the first to die?

Today I had a dream about MH cast irl participating in something like a horror movie that I was directing. Isn't that bizzare? xD

I'd love to know which members were which stereotypical character, as kyo-san has just started to ask pretty much. xD

I really want to bitchslap myself many times over ruining my sleeping pattern and not reading enough to an exam and not making homework early enough AND NOT STARTING SCHOOL PROJECT EARLY ENOUGH. Fuck you, allisapp. T_____T I am so angry at myself.

*bitchslaps herself*

cant wait for my make over on friday, hope it looks good. thought it was time for a change.

Was I the first to die?

Don't know, haven't got to that part yet . But if you really want to  :devilwha: 

I'd love to know which members were which stereotypical character, as kyo-san has just started to ask pretty much. xD

It actually wasn't like a scripted kind of thing, I was just running around with a megaphone lol

I just realized that the video for LEGO BIG MORL's song "Wait?" is about the other band members waiting for the guitarist's fractured wrist to recover. Which is why he's just standing there looking angsty and flexing his wrist while everyone else is playing until the last minute. 

Wow I'm slow. I thought he was just supposed to be the good looking one or something.

cant wait embrace my two newer scenes monday. hopeffully i can remeber song names instead just jamming when come player (doest have a lock botton :( ).

Been packing like a madman as I'm moving on saturday, but I don't have enough boxes for my dishes 'n stuff, so I have to fetch some tomorrow .__.

'I hate you but can't stop loving you' = Relationship with sad songs. </3

On another note, there needs to be more introductory threads. Totally made my day waking up to seeing new members.

Xenon - 心像 (Shinzo) the Raid. - REBELLION  both good but X could work on harsh