zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I had a dream that I was dreaming that I was dreaming.And in that dream, I dreamt I was about to get killed by this monster thingy. But then I woke up. Of course then the monster thingy come out of my bedroom and I woke from the dream that I was dreaming. Into my other dream where I was about to die again. Then I really woke up. One of the wierdest and most confusing dreams I have had. Note to self: Don't watch horror movies about endlessly dreaming your going to get killed in a endless loop before going to bed.

holy crap....... that had to be an experience. i haven't had a mind bending dream in awhile.....

I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited!

end of späm.

I'm so exited! I just want the holiday start already. I want to sleep. I want to get presents. I want to GIVE presents. IwantIwantIwant.

end of bratishm.

Yeah. And I want snow too :3 It all melt away. Black christmas is never the same as snowy one : /

I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so exited! I'm so exited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! end of späm. I'm so excited! I just want the holiday start already. I want to sleep. I want to get presents. I want to GIVE presents. IwantIwantIwant. end of bratishm. Yeah. And I want snow too :3 It all melt away. Black christmas is never the same as snowy one : /

it's excited, neko-chan.

otherwise, you're telling us you've left.......

(i almost made the same mistake too, just trying to help)

:)

im freezing and my fingers are dumb D: i cant write fast enough like i used to or maybe its because im getting old

im 20 years old by the way

hmmm how old are you all people?

I'm 18 years old and we are moving to new forum. I was still 17 when I joined here, so lotsa good memories will be lost T___T (rofl)

I have posted almost 2000 posts and they'll all get lost xD darn it! total waste of time

I'm 18 and I was 18 when I joined here! yay! 8D (???)

It was also sad when our brazilian forum had to move to InvisionFree (we were on miumu boards... which sucks), and we lost all posts, everything! And many members too... o_O;

But we moved for more than a year or so, so we already have many posts on the current one. It's okay, you'll get over it soon. :D

Aaaand think about the good side of it... not only 5 TB of bandwidth, but also an easier url AND I'll also be able to be among the people who post the most! :D!!

I'm really so happy about that. xD

You guys were already on 2000+ posts and I was like "will I ever reach them T__T"... not that it really matters, anyway... XD'

I HATE WHEN PLANS ARE CANCELED LAST MINUTE!!!!!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO RUN OUT THE DOOR WHEN I GET A TEXT MESSAGE THAT THEY CANNOT MAKE IT....AH FUCK

Have you ever been under the impression that some people will actually DIE if they stop talking for more than two minutes? As though there's some biological impulse that causes them to run their mouths CONSTANTLY and ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

i feel sad about Daisuke died >___<
This D:
me too.

plus; my head hurts, my bf seems always more a fucking jerk, I hate studying when there is this fucking hot. okay it seems more a rant thread lol.

15 yrs old xD

EDIT: you were born in 1994 too? oh wow! in september! i'm not the youngest anymore xDDD~

lol yeah, I am born in 1994.09.09, so I suppose I am the youngest, or, at least, younger than you! XD

anyway, I am trying to guess despa tracklist at Milan show XD especially about old songs... I will do some bet D: lol

15 yrs old xD

EDIT: you were born in 1994 too? oh wow! in september! i'm not the youngest anymore xDDD~

lol yeah, I am born in 1994.09.09, so I suppose I am the youngest, or, at least, younger than you! XD

anyway, I am trying to guess despa tracklist at Milan show XD especially about old songs... I will do some bet D: lol

Kinda late... but I was born 11/06/94, so I'm younger.

15 yrs old xD

Kinda late... but I was born 11/06/94, so I'm younger.
Even later, but I am younger yet again, lol