ginHigure

Bad day because...

He was slowly suffering the pain.Dying,shaking and lying flat without eating and drinking for one whole day. I bet it was the neighbor's work next to my house who poisoned my dog. I saw there's blood at my dog's mouth when he died. I know it must be poisoning.

some people and im not saying who they are need to be beaten with a metal bat until

they bleed and not move anymore...!!!!

My little brother telling bullshit lies just to seem more awesome. He claimed he got in a fight today at school (he's only 7), he said he did all these awesome fighting moves on the other kid and he didn't get in trouble. IRONICALLY another fight happeneed that my cousin saw (they go to the same school) with two different kids and he explained it exactly the same way my brother explained his fight. He's such a little liar, he thinks everything he does is awesome, even fighting. Not to mention there was no note in his backpack and if he got in a fight of this calibur he would have got a report home. Not to mention my mom believes his crap and no doubt my step dad will and he'll encourage him and say he did a good job by standing up for himself. I don't need to hear this shit after I come home from school.

(More of a rant but whatever.)