ginHigure

Bad day because...

My entire day was spent at the hospital. Now I have to work all night and I have to clean my entire house by myself once I get home. Oh and my mom is going back to physical therapy andI have the slightest feeling she might be dying. :(

Still have no mobile. Immigration office haven't called me back, despite teling me I should expect a call yesterday or early today.

I've been having a rough day emotionally... trying to deal with all this God damn stress from these guys who like me that I don't like back and trying to figure out if the guy I DO like likes me.. ugh, this is why I try to avoid this stuff. Anyway, bad day is better with DEATHGAZE.

FU STOMACH.. canceled date today.... thewup last night @@... runny/stuffy nose/sore throat I can deal with....puking on a date is a nono :(

fuck..........on the first day of holidays too :evil: ....hopefully the feeling goes away...I still wanna go out.....evening/night maybe?...:(

god fucking forbid I have a male friend. apparently every guy in the world wants to bang me, so therefore I can't have any as friends. :arg:

Lol I have a few, but as far as I know they don't want to bang me lol

LUCKY YOU!

for some reason every person i meet seem to be very :DUUR: for me, including girls and guys!

Very annoying. I really dont do anything to make them become like that at all. Im just a quiet guy. Have quite a lot friends and hang out with my friends. Nothing bad. Tho i did ask some people about it and they told me its high sex appeal. I was like WTF.

Same thing must be happening to maki.filth

my YouTube-account got deleted. AGAIN D:

it´s so annoying.. and I don´t even know because of which videos ><;

so fucking stupid. I'd rather spend $2.50 on bus fare than have to phone you 10+ times to tell you where to pick me up since you said you wanted to since you were going to be in the area. dumbass!!!!!!! $16 balance on my cell down to $6 holy fuck..... and you don't even understand how to pick up your fucking cell... and don't know how to reply to texts... nor do you know how to call me back.... ughiafka djsfjwjs dxfadskjbajdv;cgdkajx fklasvjkadfsfa ... too broke to even refill my cell... but I need it for the holidays ugh so fucking stupid